i have a podcast..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
*link removed by Bonochick*

there ya go.. it's a rather excellent weekly 2 hour radio show with a variety of music that is all just awesomely good.

tracklists for the last several episodes *link removed by Bonochick*

show description *link removed by Bonochick*

i'm pretty sure you'll like it. like.. almost completely sure.

hope you'll check it out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
!!!
i'm not really sad. i'm very happy, actually.
i'm just faking it to make people feel sorry for me :(
my life is a lie :(

I feel sorry that you're self promoting or or something. Bye this thread. If you put it in your Journal or sig or the links database it's cool though :up:

Help me understand about your life being a lie though :dramawhore:

Thanks for the info and links.

If anything, SkeeK is just promoting new music, which he has always done in this forum. Considering that he's had this show for a while, it's a bit hasty to categorize his post as one of self-aggrandizement or solicitation. Elvis forbid we have another source for music...

:shh:

snowbunny00774 said:
I feel sorry that you're self promoting or or something. Bye this thread. If you put it in your Journal or sig or the links database it's cool though :up:

i guess that's part of the reason i started coming around here a lot less about 5 years ago...

also i get no money at all from my podcast.. other people just get to hear music that i think is really good and i risk going over my monthly bandwidth. hopefully that's not a problem.

Last edited:
FIGHT THE POWER!

fightthepower.jpg

It would be quite cool if this thread slipped through the cracks and went unmoderated.

Then again, it would also be cool if my Washington Redskins stopped sucking. :( But that seems unlikely. :sad:

LemonMelon said:
It would be quite cool if this thread slipped through the cracks and went unmoderated.

You mean like all the threads in Bang and Clatter that serve as portals to download leaked material (even when the legal alternative is readily available)?

:sexywink:

Granted, those threads don't provide any actual links. If the glove does not fit...

Pinball Wizard said:

You mean like all the threads in Bang and Clatter that serve as portals to download leaked material (even when the legal alternative is readily available)?

:sexywink:

Granted, those threads don't provide any actual links. If the glove does not fit...

:drool: Email...

Pinball Wizard said:
On a technical note, I can't seem to get the latest episode "Attack of the Shirtless Maestros (Now with Bonus Shirts)" to work.

:shirtlessfrown:

yeah i accidentally only pasted half the url into the rss feed... it should work now!! :D

glad to see my thread is causing a real movement here.. that's not bowel!

also.. if otto can blatantly advertise for products on the site i can goddamn advertise free shit.

additionally my show already legally airs on the radio and is streamed legally on the internet.. so hopefully the podcast doesn't cause some copyright fiasco.

Last edited:
LemonMelon said:

Romo's going to be needing some glue for those field goals.

Tony Romo Regrets Eating Greasy Fried Chicken During Crucial Field-Goal Attempt

DALLAS—Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, whose bobbling of the snap on a crucial fourth-quarter field goal ended the season for Dallas, took full responsibility for the gaffe Wednesday by admitting he should not have been eating a bucket of grease-covered fried chicken while play was in progress. "I keep running through it in my mind—Martin Gramatica lines up the kick, I kneel and put down my bucket of chicken with my left hand, I transfer the chicken leg in my right hand to my mouth to hold it there, I signal for the snap, and the ball slips right off my fingers," Romo told reporters while cleaning out his locker at the Cowboy's practice facility. "It could easily have been the chicken grease, which sickens me—this was a play we'd run a hundred times in practice. But this time I let the chicken get in the way." Romo promised to make improving his ball- and fried-chicken-handling skills a priority in the offseason.

snowbunny00774 said:
If you put it in your Journal or sig or the links database it's cool though :up:

Correct. People are not allowed to start threads that promote their own sites or podcasts or whatever.

Pinball Wizard said:

If anything, SkeeK is just promoting new music, which he has always done in this forum.

If anything, SkeeK is breaking the rules. We don't allow others to promote themselves like this, so it wouldn't be fair if we allowed him to as well.

LemonMelon said:

It would be cool if the moderators didn't notice and let a person break the rules, despite the fact that other people have their threads locked and links removed for the same reason? That wouldn't be quite cool, that would be quite unfair.

SkeeK said:

also.. if otto can blatantly advertise for products on the site i can goddamn advertise free shit.

I'm not positive, but I know in the past Elvis has posted about Otto, like when he had a special prints sale. Therefore, I think Elvis and Otto probably have sort of an agreement where Otto is allowed to post about his web site. You'd have to check with Elvis for sure on that.

[/mod]

Personally, I do not like shutting down threads like this. But I have to enforce the rules and be as fair as I possibly can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom