I Have A Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
:hyper: Well you won't be seeing me around here 12 hours a day anymore because I FINALLY have a job!!!!!!!!! :dance: I start a week from tomorrow. I haven't worked in 4 months so it's going to be very strange getting back into it but I'm so happy to get out of the house and make some money and get on with having a normal life again. And on top of it, I work with one of my really good friends. That's just going to make the first day nerves go away a lot easier.

Anyways I just want to thank everyone at Interference for making my 4 month vacation go by a lot easier than I thought. :hug: I honestly can't imagine what I would have done without this place. I'm going to go through withdrawal now :crack:

mods..I'm sure this is in the wrong place but I'm just a little excited so I didn't know where to post this :D

:dance::dance::dance:

Oh Mandy, happy you're employed
just don't look back...
you're free from the void!

:hug: arw.

martha said:
So, whattya gonna do in your new job?

:shrug: not a clue! all I know is the company I will work for does yellow page advertising. i'm not on the sales part so I think I just do something with the ads. My friend works there and she really likes it. I'm pretty sure I got the job because of her...it's not what you know, it's who you know.

*late to the party*

:hyper: That's great! Laying off the blue crack for the yellow pages...very interesting!

Congrats!

I was out for 6 months and just started at a new job 2 weeks ago...so I can totally relate (don't you just hate the first day jitters when you don't know who to eat lunch with?). Good luck!

enggirl said:
don't you just hate the first day jitters when you don't know who to eat lunch with?

Just swap your snack pack for their vegetables... and you're in like Flint.

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom