"I have a cunning plan that cannot fail..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you know

rudie can't fail

you seriously have no idea how many trys it took me to type "fail" correctly :huh:

two1_gallery.jpg

four2_gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Never really watched Blackadder much (though I think it does come on BBC America), but if it's anywhere near as good as Mr. Bean, it has to be pretty hilarious.

:laugh:

bammo2 said:
I liked the first series :up: , but the rest took it too far. I've never seen the film - I've got a feeling it would be painful.

that was really my only mr bean-watching experience...the movie

it made me want to kill the people who had anything to do with making it, as well as their family...:uhoh:

Mr Bean's alright

Blackadder is more verbal humour, hence it's quote-worthiness

'They say, Mrs Miggins, that harsh words and insults hurt more than physcial pain. I will soon prove them wrong with the aid of this toasting fork over here..."

"...more cunning than a cunning fox, doing a degree in cunning, at the cunning university....."

This is a crisis. A large crisis. In fact, if you've got a moment, it's a twelve-storey crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpetting throughout, 24-hour portrage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying `This Is a Large Crisis'. A large crisis requires a large plan. Get me two pencils and a pair of underpants.

the film (mr bean) was so awful i just wished i could fall asleep so i wouldn't have to watch anymore. one of my friends thought that taking us all to the cinema to watch mr bean would be a good idea...i can't tell you how wrong she was. :p

actually, i'm sure it was only like her 14th or 15th birthday, so how old is that film? :ohmy:

Mr.Bean pales in comparison with Blackadder. It's a shame Rowan Atkinson doesn't pay more attention to his verbal talents. My favourite is the Victorian Blackadder, but also WWI Blackadder is great. I don't realy like the Tudor Blackadder because he's a bit too silly there.

I've never actually seen the WWI series

I'd like to get my hands on the DVD set

my favourite is probably the third one with Hugh Laurie as the idiot prince. i'm not too huge on the first one either, although it does has it's moments.

"God said, love thy neighbour, unless he's Turkish, in which case KILL THE BASTARD!"

"For God's sake Blackadder let's play some word game or something?"
"Oh, ok. Re-arrange the following - sodding, your, face, shut."

That last episode also notable for "baa!"

Back
Top Bottom