I hate to admit it but I will watch it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He reminds me of Brian Austin Green (David) from 90210

BrianAustinGreen.jpg

David and Donna
david%20e%20donna.jpg

Remember that episode when Donna caught David having sex in the limo, with the condom wrapper on the floor?

That was great

Oh, and how about that episode when they were chanting, "Donna Martin graduates, Donna Martin graduates."

BEST. SHOW. EVER.

:wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:lol: no. she was on that show Remote Control for a short time and did some VJing. I loved that show Remote Control.

Her name:Kari Wuhrer
Best game show category ever: "Dead or Canadian".

And Kari Wuhrer couldn't hold a candle to the original Remote Control hostess, Marisol Massey.

Last edited:
i'll watch it. they fascinate me.

i don't really have any problem with brittney. i've said it before that i think she's quite clever to be so successful at such an early age. it's that kevin of hers that bothers me. the way he ditched his pregnant girlfriend to hop on baord the brittney train, and has no problem just quitting work and spending her money. i'd be very surprised if their relationship lasts much longer.

and now the poor thing got herself pregnant. it's like no matter how clever or beautiful or successful a woman is, she can still be stupid about men.

it amazes me.

bonosgirl84 said:
i'll watch it. they fascinate me.

i don't really have any problem with brittney. i've said it before that i think she's quite clever to be so successful at such an early age. it's that kevin of hers that bothers me. the way he ditched his pregnant girlfriend to hop on baord the brittney train, and has no problem just quitting work and spending her money. i'd be very surprised if their relationship lasts much longer.

and now the poor thing got herself pregnant. it's like no matter how clever or beautiful or successful a woman is, she can still be stupid about men.

it amazes me.

:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom