I hate this smilie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
I personally love all the smilies.

hugeapplausegq5.gif

CANT...STOP...WATCHING :evil:

:hug:

I hate the smirking, insincere looking faces.

Also :rockon: and :lmao:

U2Kitten said:
I know I risk giving people the idea to annoy and bully me with it intentionally by doing this, but I must say, I HATE this stupid smilie!

:applaud:

It makes me sick. The grinny face is obnoxious, and it pisses me off because airheads who can't think of their own things to say will always quote somebody else's posts and add it at the end, usually just to piss off the person the quoted post was bashing. It's stupid and overused and, ugly.

:applaud:

Queen Bee said:
I personally love all the smilies.

hugeapplausegq5.gif

we have a winner!!! woohooooooooo!!!!!!! :hyper:

QB.... i :heart: ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

I laughed so hard... I fell out of my chair!!and I nearly peed my pants!!(We need a smilie for that!!) :lmao: x infinity!!!

Last edited:
^^^^^:drool:

:sick: - i always thought that one was drinking out of a straw....until i saw the name of it :reject: so i dont like it because it doesn't look sick to me. it looks more like drool.

Everyone do this NOW! Following instuctions From Chizip's amazing javascript thread, delete what's in the address bar above, and paste this in--don't forget to remove the space between "java" and "script" to make it one word:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Last edited:
Dear god, please stop quoting the endless clapping (and admittedly funny) clapping smilies! Too much scrolling!

I hate the angelic one becaue it's obviously just the face from the eye-rolling smilie with a halo above it. I understand smilie efficiency, it just doesn't work for an innocent look.

My favorite is :rockon: and I hate the ones that look like they're slobbering.

I also kind of hate the U2 ones. :reject:

angelordevil said:
Everyone do this NOW! Following instuctions From Chizip's amazing javascript thread, delete what's in the address bar above, and paste this in--don't for get to remove the space between "java" and "script" to make it one word:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

holy crap:crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom