I Hate the Dave Matthews Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
Dave Matthews has the most boring voice ever. Just one line from American Baby is stuck in my head! I can't stand it, I hate this song and the band!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

This is the greatest thread ever.

Dave Matthews Band SUCKS. If only I hadn't just closed out the conversation I had with my friend, we were talking about how much we hated them.

do you see it? you are turning this thread into a Coldplay thread, focus on DMB

I don't -hate- Dave Matthews Band. Neither do I love them, though. I think they're overrated. I like them, and I'll still listen to them, cause they sure beat some of the other crap out there that I could be abusing my precious ears with. Don't own an album though and never will, won't ever go out of my way to go see them. :shrug:

That's about it... they're just :shrug:

There are definitely worse bands out there, but I've never really liked DMB. The music is pretty bland, and a lot of it is annoying too- especially his "Everyday" album. Thankfully, I haven't heard anything from his latest one yet...

I am going to do this in caps-lock so hopefully more people will get the message:

THIS THREAD IS NOT NEEDED. FOCUS ON DISCUSSING BANDS YOU LIKE! SERIOUSLY...BE PROACTIVE ABOUT MUSIC...RATHER THAN JOINING UP TO SPREAD"HATE" ABOUT BANDS, JOIN TOGETHER TO FIND THE POSITIVES IN DIFFERENT BANDS.

I AM SO TIRED OF SEEING "I HATE [INSERT BAND HERE]" THREADS. THEY ARE NOT NEEDED HERE. SO STOP THEM NOW!!!

For your information, I am not a DMB fan. And I can no longer defend Coldplay...I am just so FUCKING tired of seeing shitty threads like this. Go tell us how much you hate a band elsewhere (like your journal).

Last edited:
they remind me of early Bruce springsteen records... in the instrumentation, except i like bruce and i dont really care for DMB. i dont dislike them either, from the very few articles ive read of them they dont seem all like assholes say like the infamous gallagher brothers or the snobby corgan so i cant say theyre a shite band.
it seems like in concert they have to have individual jams, im sure that each of them are very talented but somehow together they are not as strong.
meh, enough of my two cents.

papa_smurf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom