i hate myself and i want to rhyme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
piece
weese
cheese
please

word
chord
bored
board

it compliments your eyes
there's the love at the end of the night

i jump on a highspeed train
i never look back again

this belongs in a JOURNAL, flabgeechies!!!! FLAGGEECHIES!!!!

you do the math inside your head, i'll hold the calculator. it's what i'm here for, to help you understand what's needed for you to get a passing grade.

hey, here's a thought that just might work. let's go for a ride, yeah my old man.

so all my threads end up the same, i see. nothing but perceived self-indulgent wank that can't be properly decoded by anyone else if even truly i can myself.

well, isn't that nice. either some are too stupid to figure it out, or i'm so full of shit that'd it be impossible for anyone else to do so.

there's a little story that goes something like this.

a man of great wealth enjoyed many years with a crown around his head. people in the village under his castle loved their king, and the king in turn loved his people.

but after making too many bold proclomations, people grew tired of his pathetic boasting and began to occupy themselves with other ideals and fantasies they had only recently been so kind as to bestow on their king.

now the king sits in his thrown with a dimly lit cigar, a half empty bottle of wine, and the thought of yesterday.

oh how he'd wished he'd said the right things to keep the interest of his company. but he didn't, and now it was too late. he'd become the unimaginable - he'd become unimportant.

like a russian ark, tonite had the potential to end here or there. her place or mine.

and while it may have ended there, a whole lot else came to a close. like the dawn, the red dawn the czar woke up to in 1917. surprised? of course not, no, the king saw it in his villagers eyes for decades past.

even his father was assasinated by ruthless thugs who wanted change.

and while i hate it, and i want to hold on, those around me, and most importantly the one inside my head is already gone.

how romantic!

and so another day comes to a close, and i'm left here screaming at the walls, and in my weaker moments - climbing them with the thought of deathbears circulating inside my mind.

but for now, it's time to bid adieu. a long journey has come to a close, and i'd like to thank you for being there with me for most of it.

arussianark0ie.jpg

after a few days of reflecting this post, i've decided this is the greatest thread of all time. it's everything all wrapped up into one! glory glory!

Not before he... (wait for it)

...WAITS forever.

Yeah, I do feel the silence. That was a little inside.

zoom are you trying to tell us that youve been reincarnated?
you were once a czar of russia.....and now you live in canada?

when i read the active forum threads and saw i hate myself and i want to rhyme...i knew it was zoom...im so glad i was right!

after reading the thread i feel full of bliss like i could run down a long corridor like one of those fairies! yippppppppeeeeeeeee!
dressed up in a fairy costume ofcourse..with a wand and shit

vote it two stars, or maybe one, and i shit on your face.

does it bother me? no, but only in comparison to the shit that exists outside of it.

i'm ahead of my time! i'll have museums dedicated to me one day.

but seriously, this is a great thread.

thanks, bonogirl. :up: i owe you one.

as for angela, it's time for you to lighten up sunshine! feel the warmth in my posts! :happy:

and please don't stop voting. seriously. i need it.

Back
Top Bottom