I hate cilantro... JOIN THE FIGHT!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doozer61 said:
Cilantro
cilantro.jpg

Italian Parsley
449465.JPG

don't confuse them :sick:

exactly!!! hate going into grocery stores where they have them mixed up.. and right next to each other.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
How many people here like the user corianderstem better than cilantro? :)

Me! :hyper:

:wink:

Cilantro is okay in very small doses. I've had some food where the cilantro content took me by unpleasant surprise and I couldn't keep eating it. :(

U2Fanatic4ever said:

exactly!!! hate going into grocery stores where they have them mixed up.. and right next to each other.

Exactly.

A scene from a trip to the store last night....

Doozer- we need italian parsley for this recipe

Caron- you just bought cilantro on Saturday. Isn't it the same?

Doozer- :scream: it's not the same thing

:D

Doozer61 said:

Exactly.

A scene from a trip to the store last night....

Doozer- we need italian parsley for this recipe

Caron- you just bought cilantro on Saturday. Isn't it the same?

Doozer- :scream: it's not the same thing

:D

OMG!! HILARIOUS!! And I can so relate to this situation more times than I can count! :huh:

I used to sneak sprigs of raw cilantro to munch on when I worked the pasta station at a restaurant here in Halifax. It was used only for garnish, but it tastes great, and I didn't get in trouble for eating garnish. :laugh:

I love cilantro. I have for most of my adult life. I've only known of corianderstem's existence for a few months now. I have admired the username since I first noticed it though.

I used to have a pet iguana who would walk all the way through the house to eat cilantro out of my hand.

I will eat cilantro in moderation, but it sometimes bring back memories of when I had stomach flu and my ex was so proud of this huge mess he made creating a chinese chicken salad and he put waaay too much cilantro into it. Well I wasn't entirely ready to eat "real" food yet and suffice it to say it didn't set well with me. :sick: :sick:

But I'll eat it.

Well considering I'm not conscious of HATING cilantro, I'm just going to assume I like it, since I can't for the life of me recall exactly what it tastes like.

Diemen said:

There are so many dirty paths this question could take... :sexywink:

You know, I was going to say that I have never tasted corianderstem, so that would be a tough choice...but I think you may have beat me to it.

Bono's American Wife said:

And you want me to get ordained and perform your wedding ceremony....I think not. :tsk: :down:

WHOA...WAIT!

You are getting ordained? that means you could come to Indiana, right? :D

Back
Top Bottom