I hate Apple computers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat
Yes, indeed I hate Apple Computers. And I hate Microsoft too.

Hurry up and develop Linux to a more user friendly platform someone... Its long over due... It really is...

Last edited:
JimmyChicken said:
Yes, indeed I hate Apple Computers. And I hate Microsoft too.

Hurry up and develop Linux to a more user friendly platform someone... Its long over due... It really is...

Hmm...well OS X is basically Unix with a nice GUI attached.

JimmyChicken said:
Yes, indeed I hate Apple Computers.

blasphemy!!!!!!!!! I :heart: Apple Computers!

Although I own a PC now :tsk: I seem to have nothing but problems with it tho. :|

I won't argue with you on the Microsoft part :wink:

i hate computers, period... there's an inconsistancy here, i know... i spend way too much time online...

I use them both at school, I have no preference. They're both easy to use once you get used to it.

ouizy said:
The thought of a one button mouse alone makes me want to hump my PC.

Why does the standard Mac Mouse only have one button when most Mac Programs have a context menu that can be accessed by holding down Control and clicking?

My mouse has 5 buttons and a Scroll Wheel. Scrollbars and Close buttons are a thing of the past now I've customised the buttons to perform various functions depending on the program open. Dang the only 2 button mouse makes navigation slow. But one button would be just suicide almost.

Originally posted by Melon
It's already here.

Mandrake Linux 9.1: http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/

It's as user friendly as it gets at this time.

Melon

I once had a class where every lesson we had to set up Linux on half a dosen computers and network them and develop an Intranet. Every week we'd try a different Linux platform. All I can say is I'm never installing and configuring it again until its easier than Windows.

Originally posted by Diemen
Hmm...well OS X is basically Unix with a nice GUI attached.

Indeed, but I never really liked the Mac OS 9 or less for many reasons. Maybe they've resolved this in X which I've yet to use. Although I have a friend whose used it and although he thinks its very pretty, its still annoys him greatly.

And that shall be the end of my computer rant for this time.

Thank you and good night... Or morning... Or day... Or whatever it is where you are.

Back
Top Bottom