I had a really weird dream, can I get a diagnosis?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
So I was sleeping earlier this morning and I had a particular dream, I walked into my house, no one home, but to find my front door open. Thinking someone had broken into my home, I went in alert (I do know Karate) So I'm walking up my stairs, I feel someone tap my shoulder, I turn around and I surprise them...

It's a girl from high school that I've had a crush on, I can't make out the name. But I look in my living room and there are presents everywhere, like it was some time of celebration or something... so I looked at all the gifts and such, there's food too and I'm wondering what the heck is going on.

She proceeds to hug me and I kiss her, but I have a girlfriend. All of this is weird, and there are some points where I don't remember a lot of the dream, but I remember another part where I'm handed a plastic bag and in it are 2 jackets...

There were presents like videogames, dvds, and a few other things. Like framed artwork, framed stuff (like an alcohol drink that I like) ...

What does it all mean?

MrBrau1 said:
you want to bang that chick from HS.

:yup: And your mind is telling you that your current girlfriend will give you presents if you do. :evil:

:lol:

I had a dream last night that was quite disturbing. You know when there's a catastrophe and you catch small glimpses of what it might be about all day long, but are still unaware of what it is about?

Well, I was in class and walking home past the Bell Centre, and there was a huge crowd of people crying. Some random guy who said he saw me in the bathroom a few times during some regular season games came up to me and hugged me, sobbing that it was horrible and they even 'took Gainey".
I went as far as to check the news when I woke up.

So, uh, are the Habs going to lose in 4 straight games in the playoff series, or should I just not get on that rollercoaster?

lawls

Last edited:
hehe funny :D

a week ago I was working in a "little red ridinghood" illustration... I worked on it all day long in front of the pc and when I went to sleep I was really tired. that night I dreamed that I had to act in a play and someone gave me a little red ridinghood costume. I was happy with the stockings because they covered my knees, but the dress was too short, I was so embarrased and I tried to pull it down because my underwear was showing, I couldn't say my parlament because I was trying to cover my ass :lol:

???????????????

lastnight i had a dream that i had this daughter ....she was around 19 or 20...(i dont have a daughter that age).....but she was on crack and bought it often and hung out with unsavory people and she'd light up at the worst moments....like when there were flammable things around...and then i caught a glimpse of her at the store buying an oxygen tank...

i was always a few steps behind her , trying to catch up with her to try and get her to stop.
and in some parts it was like i was watching this on a TV show and then like i was right there behind her.
we were in an asian slum lookin kind of place it was constantly raining ...what ya see criminals being chased by cops goin through
in a movie........it was very dark and depressing

Last edited:
dreams most likely mean nothing

controlling them is much more entertaining anyways:drool:

I'm Ready said:
dreams most likely mean nothing

controlling them is much more entertaining anyways:drool:

Me
+
Jody Foster
+
A Bathtub
+
47 erasers
+
A Mickey Mouse Balloon

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:huh:

It's just a dream,do not look too deep.(Anxiety,Fear,Regret)Think of it as your mind healing it self.:)

Canadiens1160 said:

Me
+
Jody Foster
+
A Bathtub
+
47 erasers
+
A Mickey Mouse Balloon

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: :drool:

you are the master !

Ive read that whats in the dream or dream symbols arent important....you should focus on how you felt in the dream ...and how you felt afterward as well- then you will hopefully find some enlightenment

:huh:

Dreams do mean things! :)

Here:

Door
To dream that you are entering through a door, signifies new opportunities that will be presented before you. You are entering into a new stage in your life and moving from one level of consciousness to another. In particular, a door that opens to the outside, signifies your need to be more accessible to others, whereas a door that opens into the inside, denotes your desire for inner exploration and self-discovery.

To see opened doors in your dream, symbolizes your receptiveness and willingness to accept new ideas/concepts. In particular, to see a light behind it suggests that you are moving toward greater enlightenment/spirituality.

Gift
To dream that you receive a gift, denotes your tremendous luck in fortune and love. You are being rewarded for a job well done and are held in high esteem by those around you.

Hugging
To dream that you are hugging someone, symbolizes your loving and caring nature. You are holding someone or something close to your heart. Alternatively, it may indicate your need to be more affectionate.

Kiss
To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. To see others kissing in your dream, suggests that you are too involved in their personal lives and relationship. You need to give them some space. If the dream ends just about you are about to kiss someone, indicates that you are unsure of how he or she really feels about you. You are looking for some sort of relationship with this person but you are not sure about how to go about achieving it. If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are kissing someone of the same sex, then it represents self-acceptance. You are acknowledging the feminine or masculine side.

To dream that you are kissing someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend, indicates your wish to be a relationship and to experience the energy of love. You may be sexually acting out. You may also need to awaken your passion. Alternatively, it indicates a lack of integrity on your part. If you are kissing a close friend, then it represents your respect and adoration for your friend. It may or may not signify a romantic interest for him or her.

www.dreammoods.com :wink: I love to see the meaning behind them, and the site is quite serious too! :dancing:

the images and symbols in the dream arent as important as the way you feel about them in your dream and after you wake up.

all of my dreams lately have had sinister undertones.
the most interresting dream ive had in the past week....i was an middleastern woman..with my husband and two kids..
we were in the town square ...and there was terrible rioting- i felt most afraid for the women who were wearing the burqua (sp?)
i was wearing one..
somehow we got back to our apartment and things were being thrown at our house.

ive wondered what it would be like to be one of those women

i can see the good points of wearing head to toe tent-
esp if you are woman...
for instance...your man will only know one woman....and thats you
does that make sense?

carrieluvv said:
the images and symbols in the dream arent as important as the way you feel about them in your dream and after you wake up.

:up:

That's very true. Often times, dreams mean stuff all, but I think that if you have a particular feeling tied in with the dream once you wake up, then maybe it is important. I don't buy that whole dream analysis thing. Gifts meaning luck with fortune and love and all that. Seems terribly selective to me.

Mr. BAW said:
I dream that I have to pee and when I wake up my sleep shorts are all wet...:shrug: what's up with that??????

youcandependonit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom