I Guess He Really Likes Britney Spears...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So check it...

I was bored, so I decided to drive around aimlessly. I was listening to a radio station when they said that they had a guy who was going to run around naked in order to win a pair of Britney Spears tickets. They said the intersection they were at, and I coincidentally was pulling up to that intersection. Sure as shit, I see the guy running around.

Would any of you do that for tickets to see a show for a musician you love? I wouldn't even do that for Ryan...sorry, Ry...

Hahaha.

Suuuure, you "just happened to be there"!!! :wink:

Answering your question: No, I would not do that for anything. I think behaving like a normal civilized person is more important to me than going to any concert.

Hmm...well, I'm not that big on public nudity :wink:

I wouldn't do that for tickets...maybe if it was for a little more. Tickets, backstage passes, and being able to get into their party after the show if they are having one.

Yep, I'm a greedy girl.

i wouldn't do it for all that stuff^ even. yikes.

yeah i'm with mofo on that one, i don't think you just happened to drive by...;)

Whoa...that would've been...interesting...

Anywho...I probably wouldn't do it, either. Standing in line overnight for tickets-fine. Entering some contest for tickets-also fine. Even drinking a gross substance for a ticket, I could consider doing. But running around naked for a ticket-no thanks, not for me.

But if somebody else wishes to do that, be my guest. Whatever works for you.

Angela

well... I went to a Spencer Tunick photo shoot just for the fun of it... along with 4000 other people... it was June = winter (here)... I got up at 5 am, we had to be there around 7.. it was really cold (with cloth).... I LOVED IT :hyper:

Then I did it on an anti-war protest a year ago approx. with 100 people

The only way I could do that ALONE would be if I couldn't get a tickeet and is the last one on earth for that concert (U2... of course)

But being naked is great... I recomend it to you :wink:

Last edited:
pepokiss said:
well... I went to a Spencer Tunick photo shoot just for the fun of it... along with 4000 other people... it was June = winter (here)... I got up at 5 am, we had to be there around 7.. it was really cold (with cloth).... I LOVED IT :hyper:

Wow! I would have loved to have done that too. Spencer Tunick has done a photo shoot here in Australia but it was in Melbourne so it was too far away.

Pepo, thats a story to tell your grandkids. :up:

I am not big on nudity, I have a bit of a self conscious body thing happening, I dont mind if other people get nude though and I dont think I could ever do anything like that, however if I was drunk and I had the opportunity to win backstage passes for a U2 concert, then I think I would be tempted, but could you imagine telling, say Bono, 'yeah I was able to meet you guys, cause I had a few tequilia slammers and ran naked through the streets of Brisbane, cause the radio station darred me!"

what a dick you would sound like, so no, I dont think I could do it ever:wink:

OzAurora said:
I have a bit of a self conscious body thing happening, I dont mind if other people get nude though

My sentiments exactly.

Originally posted by OzAurora
and I dont think I could ever do anything like that, however if I was drunk and I had the opportunity to win backstage passes for a U2 concert, then I think I would be tempted, but could you imagine telling, say Bono, 'yeah I was able to meet you guys, cause I had a few tequilia slammers and ran naked through the streets of Brisbane, cause the radio station darred me!"

what a dick you would sound like, so no, I dont think I could do it ever:wink:

LOL, yeah...Bono thinks PLEBAn girls are scary now, could you imagine the reaction if they went and told him that? :laugh:...

Seriously, though...if I were a celebrity and somebody told me they'd done that, I'd be like, "Um...wow...okay..." Flattered that they're that devoted, yes...but yet at the same time, a little scared of them.

Angela

On an LA radio station yesterday morning, a guy poured pancake syrup on his wife while she was sleeping to win Ozfest tickets...they used the 7 second delay in case she cussed and I guess she let the F-bomb fly so many times, they couldn't air anything she said! :uhoh: :laugh:

would i run around naked for free u2 tickets? abso-friggin-lutely...
especially if they were really good tickets. no question in my mind... and if anyone would like to test me on that when we finally get a new tour, i'd be more than happy to oblige if anyone is willing to give me some free tickets.

:laugh: BAW, did they ever say what happened to that guy after he did that?

Running around naked? Even if it's backstage passes for the whole tour, being allowed to the studio every day and hang out with the guys, not worth it IMO.

LOL headache, careful what you wish for...

I won the tickets for my first U2 concert in a Radio Station contest (it was a set of question about U2)... An angry girl was about to throw me a shair when I won...

If I wasn't win that ticket in that contest, I would participate in the next contest: a race in bikini around a park in the most expensive zone of Bogot?...

Tickets, not so much. Go to a scalper.

I'd do it for a free trip to say, the most luxurious resort in Bora Bora. Yeah, I'd do it. What's 5 minutes of embarrassment in exchange for 2 weeks in paradise?

anitram said:
I'd do it for a free trip to say, the most luxurious resort in Bora Bora. Yeah, I'd do it. What's 5 minutes of embarrassment in exchange for 2 weeks in paradise?

:drool:

Me too. Given I embarrass myself everyday for free......

Back
Top Bottom