I gots myself an offer!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEAL

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
After years of searching, I finally got someone to like me :D

A manager sent me an email tuesday morning saying he's gonna offer me the position(Database Programmer), but he needs to talk to HR about salary range and then he'll get back to me.

Well, now he's out of the office till Monday. I have the worst luck/timing of any job hunter. It takes me nearly 2 years to get an offer, and I finally get one, just to have the guy go out of town.

His initial offer is in writing, so I'm not too worried. Though I understand that things are not final yet.

I really didn't even have to interview for the job, I just talked with him for about 20 mins, and I really didn't think he'd taken me seriously.

Oh well I guess. Please pray that everything works out Monday. Doctorwho knows how much this means to me, and I'd like to thank him for the advice he's given me.......and thank him for that fine piece of meat he's always given up:drool:

Congrats BEAL!

I got one of those letters today that says:

"YOU SUCK - You wasted your time by interviewing with us twice - and we obviously wasted or time calling your references. In fact, we had at least four better candidates.

I know we have already stated this, but YOU SUCK."

I was not pleased with the letter.

Back
Top Bottom