I got to make a new thread!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pablo!! :shame: but there is a very funny story involving adam and a different shirt that i was wearing related to the cleavage issue...

ruffian said:
pablo!! :shame: but there is a very funny story involving adam and a different shirt that i was wearing related to the cleavage issue...

:hmm:

Care to share the link? (or share the story?) :up:

in toronto during the last show i was in the ellipse, front row, right in front of adam. i happened to look at him at the exact moment he was zipping his pants, and i quickly looked away but he was looking right at me when i glanced back... he had the expression :ohmy: and I did too, then we both started laughing. About thirty minutes later during Streets we were all dancing like crazy and i glanced down and noticed that The Girls were wishing for liberation and on the verge...so I quickly readjusted my shirt and looked up and Adam is looking at me like this: :ohmy: Then we both laughed and he sort of shrugged. :lol:

redkat, i wouldn't give blood unless you feel 100%

ruffian said:
in toronto during the last show i was in the ellipse, front row, right in front of adam. i happened to look at him at the exact moment he was zipping his pants, and i quickly looked away but he was looking right at me when i glanced back... he had the expression :ohmy: and I did too, then we both started laughing. About thirty minutes later during Streets we were all dancing like crazy and i glanced down and noticed that The Girls were wishing for liberation and on the verge...so I quickly readjusted my shirt and looked up and Adam is looking at me like this: :ohmy: Then we both laughed and he sort of shrugged. :lol:

:D

I am sure that I would not have had to lean over if you would have posted THAT picture... :wink:

U2@NYC said:

:D

I am sure that I would not have had to lean over if you would have posted THAT picture... :wink:

:eek:

sometimes they have a mind of their own

ciao carino! :wave:

un bacio... :drool: posso prendere due o tre? :wink:

Last edited:
^thinks Adam is a HUGE flirt on this tour, and any girl standing in front of him would testify...

^should stand in front of adam...he'll smile at you all night long.

Back
Top Bottom