I got to make a new thread!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
<Might be on the discovery channel:ohmy: later this year:hyper:

^Is a terrible flirt, but i like it!:sexywink:

<Was in a village where they have done some research into the genetic make up of the villagers. To cut a long story short they have a high incidence of a gene which is thought to help prevent people getting HIV.

They were filming a researcher from some american uni doing a talk and I was right next to the camera!:hyper:

^Will do. Sometime later this year they said!:hyper:

<Has never been on TV before. I hope they don't edit me out. I was doing my best interested face( :hmm: ) and everything!

^^No photos please Redrocks. You need to speak to my agent.............

:wink:

What was in his post before RK? :ohmy:

Have a feeling the kind of shows NYC would line me up for would be aired on a more, erm.. exclusive channel than Discovery!

Photoshoot with RR sounds good though! :wink:

Can all the interference fellas be there as well?:drool::drool:

YBOR! :hug:

tilli
putting together an interference calendar :hmm:

rr
:drool: yes I have lots o beer

U2NYC i found lots of belgian beers recently

witterke sp? is in my fridge right now haven't tried it yet though

^^ Is interested in a 'different' photo shoot... I am not sure whether my reputation as agent could allow that... I would not want my models to end up like Kate Moss.

^ Haven't tried Witterke... let me know if it is good. Also tried Allagash White this past weekend, Maine beer which taste very similar to some Belgian ones... :drool:

^^
now knows why she was always so grossly thin

the witterke is a raspberry I think

I bought it cuz it was so pretty :reject:

^
yimou :hug:
never comes by to visit anymore

^^ Is interested in posing for the calendar... :hmm:

^ I have also bought pretty bottles... :wink: But I am not that into 'favored' beers... although apricot-flavored bears are pretty good... Also tried Ace Pear Cider this weekend.. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom