I got my Tom Petty ticket in the mail today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom Petty rocks live...saw him a few years back, put on a terrific show...the opener then was The Blind Boys of Alabama...who were a great blind gospel blues band. Have fun!!

I've always wanted to see Tom Petty. We just got our tickets today, too. Should be good.

I saw Jackson Browne play years ago. That gig was on Halloween and a bunch of people showed up in costumes.

I opened the thread to share you joy and say

I have a small place in my heart for Tom Petty, we have a couple of his albums and the Travelling Wilburies of course
But martha...
martha:yes: you martha...martha!!!

JACKSON BROWNE!!??
Jackson
Browne
I have a BIG place in my heart for Jackson Browne.
and you get to see Tom Petty and Jackson Browne on the one stage.
I was so lucky really to have older sisters who bought records when they could. They gave all that to me..one bought "saturate before using" and "Running on empty" when they were released...ahh the memories mate, the old scratchy needle on our record player, Jackson's beautiful piano and songs...ahhh. hub bought "lives In the Balance" when that was released too.
have fun, you will. !WOW!:wave:

you've given me an idea too thanks martha...you mentioned road trips in your "something we didn't know about you thread" Good thinking.....we'll see how far we get. Probably overheat 5 miles down the track...:eeklaugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom