I got my coldplay tickets. What about you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Well, I just fought with ticketbastard for the last 45 minutes trying to draw three Coldplay tickets for the Camden, NJ show this august. Best I could get was 3 Lawn seats just outside the reserved seating. That's fine with me though. I'd rather spend 30 bucks and be on the lawn, then pay 70 and be in the seats just infront of the lawn. Should be a good show though, can't wait.

Anyone else get tickets yet?

Lancemc said:
I'd rather spend 30 bucks and be on the lawn, then pay 70 and be in the seats just infront of the lawn. Should be a good show though, can't wait.

Same here! I got 4 lawn GA tickets for the Indianapolis show.

For some reason I just couldn't justify spending more for a Coldplay ticket than I did on a U2 ticket! :wink:

Never thought I'd say this but.....I can't wait for the fall!.....Coldplay in August and U2 (again) in October!

Yeah, the fall's gonna be great. I'm also seeing U2 again in October. That will also be my first U2 concert with GA.

I pulled up 300 levels at MSG and threw them back :slant: I'll get tickets closer to the show if I can find someone to go with me :|

one4u2 said:
I'll get tickets closer to the show if I can find someone to go with me :|

I can't find anyone to go with me for U2. None of my friends are big fans. So I had to go by myself for the May 18th show at East Rutherford. :| I still had a great time though! :wink:

Just got 1st section here in Albuquerque...the one time it's nice to live in a small city!

I got a Coldplay ticket, but it wasn't easy. Ticketbastard online gave me the runaround on an account; it would claim I needed to set up an online account, then when I tried to set one up they claimed I already had an account. Damn, that was maddening! :censored: :censored: :censored: I tried the phone and the line was busy. Then I decided to check out a local ticket outlet downtown, and I got one. The whole deal took me an hour. Whew! I'm going to the pool to chill out!

I'm seeing them at Glastonbury, so that's going to be great! They're on just after New Order :wave:

Got a most excellent seat, Sec 61, Row L for the second Madison Square Garden show... Not sure how I managed that because I was home on a dial-up connection (I only go into the office for the high-speed on a Saturday morning for U2 and Radiohead tix <g>) and didn't actually pull the ticket til 10:06.

But hey, maybe this is karma paying me back for shutting me out of the Boston show last Saturday. :wink:

I couldn't get any for Houston either. So I'll see them at the ACL Festival for sure, but I want to try to get a pair for Dallas.

The Dallas general onsale starts NEXT saturday so I'll try my luck then. I want GAs so bad. The last time I saw them I was in the very back row of the entire theatre. And there's no better way to see your favorite band than from 2 feet away.

Fingers crossed for GAs.

Haha. Man, lawn seats really are the total opposite of Pit aren't they? It's almost funny. I mean, my seats are literally OUTSIDE of the arena. Maybe it wouldn't feel so bad if they didn't call the damn section the "LAWN" section. Haha. I'm really not as disappoitned as I sound though. My close friend who I'm going with had the same Lawn seats for a Bruce Springsteen concert and said it was still a really great time.

I'd rather have a baby through my penis than be on the lawn ever again (although I'm on the lawn for Dave Matthews Band in San Antonio, but that's a different situation). It'd be nice to just be in the place and able to see them, but having seen Coldplay with shit seats once already, I'd like to get the full experience. Especially since they're my favorite band.

im too broke to buy some for the chula vista show which sadly is about 5 minutes from my house:mad: ... i guess ill have to be satisfied to have seen them live before and i guess ill settle for U2 floor tickets:angry:

:wink:

Thanks to a friend of mine, I got my ticket a few weeks ago. For $70 I will be seeing Coldplay. I have floor seats.

This concert better be better than the last tour. :|

FYI, a friend of mine on here tried to sell her Coldplay tickets on E-bay, she received a message from Coldplay mgt. that her tickets were spotted on E-bay and they have canceled her order. So she is out of the $$ she paid for her tickets. Coldplay mgt is monitoring E-bay.

Last edited:
For those who have bought/sold tickets to other fans... not through ebay... what is the usual method of payment?

I'm going to sell my W. Palm Beach tickets... but I don't want to get screwed lol

Or, if anyone on here wants to come visit and go to a Coldplay concert with me :D

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
FYI, a friend of mine on here tried to sell her Coldplay tickets on E-bay, she received a message from Coldplay mgt. that her tickets were spotted on E-bay and they have canceled her order. So she is out of the $$ she paid for her tickets. Coldplay mgt is monitoring E-bay.

No, they told said friend in the email that they would be taking it off her credit card. And she got lawn seats, which are more affordable, for Darien Lake in the general sale. :sexywink: :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom