I got my coldplay tickets. What about you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got 2 tickets for the Montréal show!

A bit expensive though for Coldplay, but hey, I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun!

hippy said:
There's a Ticket Exchange forum on the Coldplay message boards.

But other than that, I assumed eBay... but if they're policing ebay now :huh:

Ha - well if you see anyone of worth selling any MSG tix, let a girl know b/c I'm getting aggravated.

I used Coldplay's site to get tickets in a presale instead of doing the General Sale and I'm very pleased.

It cost nothing to join, all you had to do was respond to a few emails and then you could participate in the presale.

We got 2 GA Pit tickets for the last show of the US tour in Bristow, VA with very minimal effort. After the U2 General Sale and initial Presale, this was a breeze. Plus the show is the day before my birthday! :dance:

starsforu2 said:
I used Coldplay's site to get tickets in a presale instead of doing the General Sale and I'm very pleased.

It cost nothing to join, all you had to do was respond to a few emails and then you could participate in the presale.

We got 2 GA Pit tickets for the last show of the US tour in Bristow, VA with very minimal effort. After the U2 General Sale and initial Presale, this was a breeze. Plus the show is the day before my birthday! :dance:

I got 2 GA pit tickets for the Bristow, VA show as well, guess I'll be seeing you in the pit!

Back
Top Bottom