I got a signed picture of Tom Cruise in the mail today..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
I never even asked him for one, as far as I can remember. I was just innocently checking the mail, and an envelope from California with no return address came, and there was a Vanilla Sky pic of Tom Cruise, complete with "To Erin" and then his signature. Is it real? Is it fake? I have no idea.. but it's cool :D :eeklaugh:

Unless you know someone in CA who's playing a prank on you..but still:scratch:

Does the sig look like this?This is probably legit because it's on a Golden Globe invite

a_TomCruiseUSAFilms_5x3.5.jpg

I want an autographed Tom pic!!

HelloAngel said:
How odd!

Maybe someone knows you like him? And they got it for you?

I don't really like him all that much, I mean..if he was in a movie, I wouldn't go and see it just cuz he was in it. He's a good actor, but not one of my favorites..

Gina Marie said:
Unless you know someone in CA who's playing a prank on you..but still:scratch:

Does the sig look like this?This is probably legit because it's on a Golden Globe invite

a_TomCruiseUSAFilms_5x3.5.jpg

I want an autographed Tom pic!!

Yeah, it looks like that..the T is the same way. I'd scan it but I don't have a scanner :(

Re: Re: That's kind of scary.

u2er said:

But what about Penelope Cruz? Or did they split up? Hmm.. ;)

I confess it was me that sent the pic.
You see,
Tom and I are friends and beer drinking buddies because of our mutual love of U2, fighter jets, and Penelope.

My end of the bargain to keep up my part-time courtship with Penelope was to introduce Tom to some PLEBA hotties. Some more of you lovelies will be getting his pic too. On some of the pics I guess I forgot to leave his phone # and return address, sorry bout that:larry:

Re: Re: Re: That's kind of scary.

LOVE MUSCLE said:

I confess it was me that sent the pic.
Some more of you lovelies will be getting his pic too.

Well, I don't know if I qualify as a 'hottie' , but could I get one anyway? Actually, if you just Fed Ex him to me, then you could have Penelope all to yourself :D

:drool:

tom%20cruise.JPG

Now that's a love muscle!!:p

he has a big head...and i'm not talking figuratively...i mean...his head is very large...i think he's not cute at all...but that's just me...

Back
Top Bottom