i got a fave new drink... have you heard of it or tried it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
Irish carbomb

baileys, guiness, an vodka i think an somethin else. its more like a shot i think, heh but i tried it last night an damn its good. :up: tasted choclately an boy my head head hurt today (had this plus other beers) :drunk:

what a name for a drink.

oh here we go, i google'd it....

Irish Carbomb

Type: Shooter

Ingredients:

Standard...
1/2 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
1/4 oz. Kahlua
1/4 oz. Jameson's Irish Whiskey
1/2 pint of Guinness

Metric...
1.5 cl. Bailey's Irish Cream
7.5 ml Kahlua
7.5 ml Jameson's Irish Whiskey
23.5 cl. Guinness

Instructions:
Pour Bailey's, Kahlua and Jamesons' in order in a shot glass (Bailey's at the bottom). Drop or slide the shot into a half pint of Guinness Stout. The shot, if dropped in carefully, looks like a Guinness inside a Guinness. The Carbomb is to be consumed in one long swallow. Mind your teeth as the shot slides forward. The incredible taste is worth the risk.

Last edited:
How does half a pint of guinness and all that other stuff mean that drink is a shot :der:

I have never heard of it.

All I can think of now is Choc Pops, creme de menthe and Baileys. :up:

i have friends who like those...i, however, could never corrupt a guinness that way. It's not intended to be consumed in that manner. Not in my body anyway. :no:

Last edited:
I had Guinness with blackcurrant once it was really good I drank it all down and thought it was my sister boyfriends until he told me a stranger owned it :|

:uhoh: I have bad memories of the aftereffects of too many Guinness with blackcurrent....they taste good but the rest of the night is no fun. I agree with bammo2...Guinness alone is best.

I've seen Irish carbombs but I can't drink fast enough to actually do it myself.

Someone ordered me one Thursday evening....but someone else drank it. I have had them a few times. Their purpose is to get you drunk. I could do that without the shot inside the Guiness, thank you!

BRILLIANT!

:crack: Irish Carbombs :tsk: have always scared me. I have been offered many of these but have refused because I know it will knock me on my ass.

Back
Top Bottom