I GOT A DRUMSTICK!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Not Larry's, but the drummer from the band JESUS JONES!!! :D

I just came back from the concert...it was AWESOME! I highly recommend seeing them live if you can! I LOVE THIS BAND!!!
(of course, not as much as U2 though, lol.)

By tomorrow I should have pics...I'll post some of those too.

Here's a pic of the drumstick I took with my webcam (sorry the quality isn't too good, it's kinda dark in here).

Attachments

• jesusjonesdrumstick.jpg
    jesusjonesdrumstick.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Yes, I was VERY close! right up by the stage, leaning on it in fact, and my drink (only a coke, of course, lol) was sitting on the stage! They played at a very small club, which wasn't even that crowded cuz it's Monday night.

Anyway...during the concert, I noticed that the drummer lost 2 different drumsticks on the floor, at one point Mike Edwards (the singer) almost tripped over one of them.

After the concert was over and there were just a few people around, I noticed a guy had one of the drumsticks. I asked how he got it. Apparently he knew one of the crew or band members and they handed it to him after the concert. I told him that I saw another one over there on the side of the stage. He walked over and asked one of the crew who was cleaning up for it. I asked him if I could have it and he gave it too me :D

Congrats, ABEL!!!!

At first I thought you were gonna say you broke into Larry's house or somethin'! *lol* Not our ABEL, right??? She's so sweet and innocent...

:mac:

Yeah....Myself, i wouldnt hesitate to sneak up to Larrys house, stick my arm through his open window and fish around for a spare stick!
I have this great visual of that...My arm in Larrys window, flailing around, fishing around for anything it can find, lmao!:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom