I freed my mind tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I freed my mine tonight

I know what you are all thinking...."oh shit the bitch is gonna finallly admit she is on crack and just got done smoking a bowl.....damn that crack head is gheto" Well that would be an incorrect assumption. I actually went to the bontanical gardens here in the city for a free jazz show. i brought a blanket and ordered a box dinner that central market (H.E.B) catered for it and had some wine and chilled. It was soooooooooo great. I just layed there and listened and layed on my back an looked up at the sky and zoned. For two hours I HONESTLY did not think about any of the bull shit drama that is occuring in my "gheto" life. NOT EVEN ONCE. That was so wonderful. Some times I wish some moments could last in time forever and you could just live in that moment forever.

Hey sicy could you fix my subject it is suppose to say "mind" I had a little too much wine and I just now noticed it. oops.

That sounds like so much fun. I wish the free concert things in DC weren't so loud and big and crowded and dirty. I miss going to outdoor orchestra concerts in Kentucky. It's nice to have an escape like that sometimes. :)

Thanks Sicy. :cool:

It was really great. I liked the fact that there was not a whole lot of peps there. I think it is still kinda a secert. I think there was only like 100 people there.

Back
Top Bottom