I finally watched Jackass 2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh man, I rented it a few days ago and its still sitting on my table. :hmm:

Carek1230 said:
I :heart: Jackass movies. I miss the show on MTV. At least BAM is still on. Those guys are hysterical and do the grossest things.

A bit too gross for me.....the horse thing was just too far! And the guy pooing in the the little bathroom set made me heave......absolutely foul:no:

Some of it's funny......like redrocks said about the sign on the wall, that was funny.......and i was crackin up over the rocket launcher......the funniest was the old man and old woman pranks....they were hilarious.......but some of the nasty stuff like REAL PUBES getting stuck to one's face:sick: .........they are completely nuts.....i reckon they are on hippie beans,the lot of them.....and poor Bams parents.........that mum puts up with so much crap!:shocked:

fly so high! said:
And i wished i did not SEE IT!!!!................i vomited twice:grumpy:

are you preggers?? i saw the first one when i was pregnant with my first and thought i was going to be sick.

did you also see my naomi robson thread in here? you'd love it.
:love:

Re: Re: I finally watched Jackass 2!

Angela Harlem said:

are you preggers?? i saw the first one when i was pregnant with my first and thought i was going to be sick.

did you also see my naomi robson thread in here? you'd love it.
:love:

Hell no!.........Don't say that naughty word "preggers".....if i'm pregnant....i'm after you!

:wink:

OMG....you watched Jackass pregnant!!!:lol: I would have thrown up heaps.....brushing my teeth used to make me gag!

Where is the Naomi thread?

These movies are a guilty pleasure of mine.

I love the old people pranks - and sadly, I like the pranks when they end up vomitting, especially "The Fart Mask". :reject:

Back
Top Bottom