i figure bland colours look best on me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
bright clothes always make you feel like you're sticking out in a crowd, you know?

i don't like that sorta thing. i have a friend who only wears neon, and i keep reminding him it's not 2003 anymore.

:sexywink:

alright, alright.

but can someone explain what that testjes thread is all about and why it keeps coming back? i don't get it. at all.

Zoomerang96 said:
alright, alright.

but can someone explain what that testjes thread is all about and why it keeps coming back? i don't get it. at all.

hoe would you know they keep coming back?

have you been coming here under a different username for a couple months?

Basstrap said:

hoe would you know they keep coming back?

have you been coming here under a different username for a couple months?

to be honest, basstrap, the last year or so is really a big haze if i try and look back on it.

i can't even remember what i had for breakfast three weeks ago, alright?

basstrap, your troy mcclure vibe keeps things interesting.

- seventeen magazine

i think now's as good of a time as any to inform the readers of this thread that the nhl lockout has already made me a worse person, even though the season wasn't to begin for a little while yet.

speaking of troy mcclure, whatever happened to lionel hutz, a tourney of law?

the shoe repair man,

~deathbear

Zoomerang96 said:
i think now's as good of a time as any to inform the readers of this thread that the nhl lockout has already made me a worse person, even though the season wasn't to begin for a little while yet.

luckily, I live in fort mcmurray

we have the Oil Barons

SCORE@

it figures he would makje his presence known at the height of my popularity

now I will have to re-establish my place in the corner

IWasBored said:
am i caught in a time warp?

You know I was going through the 380 some pages of archived Lemonade Stand... lots of Deathbear and Scalla-Festa.... and then this happens. :crack:

It's like 2001 all over again. Without Riversteed leaks. Welcome back.

thanks people.

and basstrap, i'm not here to steal your popularity...just your dignity. *audience laughs mildly, somewhat embarassed to be even slightly impressed by the weak phrase "twist"

UnforgettableLemon said:

You know I was going through the 380 some pages of archived Lemonade Stand... lots of Deathbear and Scalla-Festa.... and then this happens. :crack:

It's like 2001 all over again. Without Riversteed leaks. Welcome back.

red ships of scalla festa was an incredible man, much in the same ilk of hent the power bear, the protege of cow of the seas.

then there were the cow's brothers and sisters, flag pole pear, quano-abidji-achibi, gickies gageeze, etc., but who's keeping score anyway? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom