i figure bland colours look best on me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diemen said:
I had completely disregarded this thread, as I assumed it was an ancient thread that someone had resurrected, but lo and behold, the bear has returned.

You passed as a girl surprisingly well - not getting outside practice, are you? :eyebrow:

nah. it comes naturally. :sexywink:

U2girl said:
:hmm:

Well I'm not sure I can give you much of advice on Austria, Chech republic, Bulgaria...because I haven't been there. Of course, Vienna and Prague are famous cities so I guess definitely worth seeing. (economywise - I think we are somewhere between Austria being a stronger economy and Chech republic and Bulgaria who are as far as I know weaker economies like ours)

From our country, I would reccomend seeing Bled and Bohinj and their respective lakes, Kranjska Gora and Planica, Postonjska jama, Škocjanske jame (jama is a cave btw), museums/castles are also interesting. If I remember right you're interested in history so I guess any kind of history museums would interest you - a must see is the war museum in Kobarid, dedicated to WW I.
The interesting thing about Slovenija is it has a mix of different worlds - in the north we have the Alps, in the far west there is Carst, and vast plains in the east - also lots of forrest.

very interesting, thanks.

hey, let's "get it started in here" as the black eyed pee's say!

let's get it started! let's get it started...in here! let's get it started...

shit, this goes on for like 4 more minutes! i can't believe how unannoying that really is.

what's it like kissing bono on the lips? some of us have never had the opportunity.

LMAO!!!!!

~zoorock

i can reach my nose. it's embarassingly long.

it's...longue...you could say, LOL!!

Zoomerang96 said:

both suck pretty bad right now, but within 3 years they'll be solid teams. i'd say they're pretty close to the same at the moment, with columbus having the slight edge. why?

i make noone sick, basstrap. i'm just so goshdarn popular, oh my el oh el, tehehetee treat.

bear,
maybe u and i could be called up as 'walk ons' during the NHL strike?
wouldn't that be keen?:wink:

db9:)

Back
Top Bottom