I Fell down in the road

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DANVILLIAN

Babyface
This morning I tripped on the pavement and skun my knee really badly....I am goign to have to go back and get my skin out of the road later. The sad part is I am not 5yrs old, I am in my 20's!!!:eeklaugh:

Our office is a house that we have converted into an office.

Anyway ... everyone of us has tripped going up or down the stairs at some point. It's an like an initiation ritual ... you're not official until you take a spill down the stairs.

Funny, my house was once an office too....haven't taken a spill down the stairs though, just outside it in the road....

DANVILLIAN said:
This morning I tripped on the pavement and skun my knee really badly....I am goign to have to go back and get my skin out of the road later. The sad part is I am not 5yrs old, I am in my 20's!!!:eeklaugh:

you are my favorite newbie

thankfully no one was around to see me.........also I was walking my dog and dragged him down with me....hes ok though

I think basstrap has a new friend :lol:

I still have a scar on my knee from when I fell off my bike when I was 11 :sad:

u sayin that Sicy, I have a scar on my thumb from catching it on a rough broken-part of a drawer-handle, a scar on my right shoulder from a plant attacking me, a scar on my ankle from a spider biting me, a scar on my big toe from dropping something on it, and a scar on my left arm from a baking tray pulled outta da oven.

:sad:

Ummmmm...no cleavage please...I am a girl...uhh hum:no:

I didn't cry....but I might now

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:
Our office is a house that we have converted into an office.

Anyway ... everyone of us has tripped going up or down the stairs at some point. It's an like an initiation ritual ... you're not official until you take a spill down the stairs.

:lol:! :).

DANVILLIAN, don't worry, in my old house, one time I was coming down the stairs, and I slipped and sort of slid/fell down them (funny, they were carpeted, but it still hurt!). And that was, what, last year, and I'm 19 now. :). It happens.

Also, if this makes you feel any better, my dad told me a story about how, back when I was a baby, he was carrying me into the house one day, and he slipped and fell on some ice on the sidewalk (I was thrown onto the nearby snow, 'cause it was softer, that way I wouldn't get hurt on the ice).

Sorry to hear that about your knee (and, um, thanks for sharing about getting your skin out of the road...such a lovely image...:|). Hope it heals soon. :).

Angela

Last edited:
yeah sorry about the skin thing. Also sorry about your fall down the stairs:sad:

if you want another image, its bleeding again:p

Actually I was wondering that when I was typing but I said what the :censored: and wrote it anyway:wave: Lets pretend it is

bonosloveslave said:
i believe the proper form of the verb would be 'skinned' :shifty:

zoeynerd.jpg

I like skun :hug:

I got kicked in the knee and I know have a huge lump on it and a big bruise - it goes past my knee :ohmy:

SKUN IT IS..........................GIVE ME THE PHONE.............I'M CALLING WEBSTERS!

Back
Top Bottom