I feel like an a##hole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I was boasting for days about how I was gonna me Tim Burton and Danny Elfman. But here's how it turned out. We got in in line and met some cool peeps. Then after 2 hours of waiting to get our dvd's signed, BESTBUY reps came out and said " sorry people we are closing, go home'. There were like 200 of us left in line in Hollywood tonight really pissed off, but here are some pics.

some cool people we hung out with for 2 hours, and I did some networking with them, 2 are actors, one is a producer

Picture055.jpg

Danny Elfman blowing us a kiss

Picture054.jpg

watching Danny Elfman leave as we walked to our car, right before I yelled " Danny, come say hi to us"!

Picture056.jpg

and so he did, and he pointed at me and said " waaassuuupp"!

Picture057.jpg

nice pics DMP - but that just sucks that they leave 200+ people out in the cold :no: Write the store manager a nasty letter.

Where is the W.Hollywood Best Buy? (I used to live in W.H./L.A. years ago)

feeling like an asshole is better than feeling an asshole

or is it :hmm:

Last edited:
Ricky you are anything BUTT (no pun intended) an asshole! Why would you even say you were an asshole? Best Buy were the real assholes here! At least you had some interaction with Elfman and Burton tho! Good for you and as always....GREAT pictures!! :wink:

I concur, very nice pics. Thank you for sharing. Sometimes things do not work out as planed but at least you made the best of it.

DMP and his girl make a very cute couple! They are very photogenic and very sweet together. DMP is not an asshole.
Well, I have never been witness to his assholiness. (is that a word? At least it's phonetic!) :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom