I feel like a little kid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a couple charm bracelets I love to wear...they were my mom's bracelets when she was in high school, and she gave them to me. They always click and clack and scrape against my keyboard at work though, and I think I annoy my co-workers at times. *lol* :reject:

so you can get them in Florence? that's on my list, right before Dublin

My charm bracelet story, it has a very happy ending
My dear childhoos friend gave me a silver chain bracelet for my 21st birthday (same woman who gave me the Neil Young song book for another b'day, she has great taste)
I started adding charms over the years, things that held some meaning for me, they all have stories.I had 20 on it by about 1992.(they are only cheapies, $3 each) I lost it back in the dancing class days and figured it was gone forever:sad:

I told you about the jacket I embroidered to wear on the night I first got to see u2 in concert the "Peace on Earth" jacket. I have tried to dispose of that so many times, but still had it,thank god. itried it on recently, it fits!! I reached into the pocket where I thought I had left some embroidery thread and found.

my charm bracelet

very happy making. I had a few spare hours in town yesterday...just researching, I only saw one charm that i liked, they are $5 now...hmmmI want it!!!

How's that for a happy ending. I have been wearing silver jewelry again lately because of a pendant I got from my Balinese friend. silver and gold...I have a bead lady who will get in "U" "2" cubes for 70c each. I wanted to make a sun crystal for the window of some nice people I know, but he letters are designed for being viewed horizonatlly...almost a good idea.

u said jewelry...:drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool:
:drool:

OK Im obviously doing something wrong with my camera but this is as clear as I could get the letters to show up.
Sorry its blurred.

3358588723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D945%3Dxroqdf%3E232334689%3C68%3Bot1lsi

Ooooo see I was trying to take pictures of mine too but they just werent coming out! If I used the flash it would leave a big white spot in the middle of the bracelet and if I didnt it wouldnt come out.

Does it say U2 on there somewhere manda?

u cant make it out?
the first charm is a gold star, then a pink heart, U, 2, star again.
hmmff

I can see it Amanda! Very cool. I almost bought one while in Seattle... a U2 one of course.

are the gold charms a sun and moon? tis purty sicy

i was going to get an italian flag when i was over there as a memento but now its a bit silly because i bought mine here. i will eventually get my name when i can afford all the letters lol
maybe i should just go for ZA :lol:

Yeah sun and moon! I love suns and moons. I want to get a yellow smilie face too and of course U and 2 and maybe some red lips :kiss:

Hmm.. Amanda = $108 :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom