I fawn Angela Harlem...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Absolutely adore Angela Harlem.:D :applaud: :rockon: :hug: (And I'm not even usually a huggy type.)

I don't even know how she finds the time to post here at all what with kids and law school and all that.

I love angela harlem but she is one of those exasperating people who can do a million things at once when I can barely manage to get out of bed in the morning. I wish I had two-thirds of her energy and enthusiasm.

Calluna said:
I don't even know how she finds the time to post here at all what with kids and law school and all that.

I love angela harlem but she is one of those exasperating people who can do a million things at once when I can barely manage to get out of bed in the morning. I wish I had two-thirds of her energy and enthusiasm.

It's only because I haven't slept since 1998. :sad:

No, really, I'm the most far from excellent person, guys :lol: And not full of energy, and hardly kind. :uhoh:

luff to youse, though.
:kiss:

..it's much easier to reply to someone else's thread. this is your fault, miss my cow!
:madspit:

i just like her coz she is an Aussie :wink: there isnt that many of us floating around here, we all have to stick together

I dont know Anna that well but we have had a few convo's

she is a lovely person :)

Back
Top Bottom