I farking love Rage Against The Machine just at the mo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
Bulls on Parade fucking kicks ass :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: ohh that intro part

Killing in the Name of!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:
Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

A bullet in your head!!!!!

Anyone else love these lads, are there some more kick ass songs you'd recommend?

uuunnnnnggh

haha, richard cheese is hilarious. If you wanna try some more blood pumping music, listen to "debonnaire" by Dope.

it's great for driving....if u have no points on your license as of now.

live version of ghost of tom joad ("look in their eyes and you'll see me!")
live version of freedom / with township rebellion thrown in at the end.
know your enemy
maria
people of the sun (still a favorite, saw them open with this 5x's)
darkness (early b-side on the crow soundtrack)

Take the Power Back kicks ass. And then some.

^ Yes it is. Love RATM.

Know Your Enemy of course, also Down Rodeo is cool.

Their Cover of Maggies Farm is just :rockon:

Yes.

I used to think their first album was their best, but I think I've come around to Evil Empire.

man when I see them at Lolla its gonna be O-V. there will be explosions. in the sky. shortly beforehand :wink:

UNGH!!!

ITS COMIN BACK AROUND AGAIN, UNGH, YEA!

my favourite rage songs:

all of them.

especially

Bullet in the Head
Killing in the Name
Vietnow
Testify
Mic Check
Tire Me
Revolver
Bombtrack
Know Your Enemy

their cover of Fuck Da Police :drool: :rockon:

YEA CMON

I saw them open for U2 on PopMart. Great show

woah mofo would have bought you down atfer that!!!

Yes.

I used to think their first album was their best, but I think I've come around to Evil Empire.

man when I see them at Lolla its gonna be O-V. there will be explosions. in the sky. shortly beforehand :wink:

UNGH!!!

ITS COMIN BACK AROUND AGAIN, UNGH, YEA!

my favourite rage songs:

all of them.

especially

Bullet in the Head
Killing in the Name
Vietnow
Testify
Mic Check
Tire Me
Revolver
Bombtrack
Know Your Enemy

their cover of Fuck Da Police :drool: :rockon:

YEA CMON

they covered NWA's fuck tha police?!?!? :eek:
and no bulls on parade :sad:

I saw them open for U2 on PopMart. Great show

that was interesting reaction to a large majority of the u2 crowd. i remember hearing an older couple (much older than me at the time anyway) saying after the show that the music was pretty good buy what was with the awful singing.

rage as openers for u2, and i really think this was the only time in u2's career, but they stole the show. ratm opened for some of the worst shows of u2's career, rigth at the beginning of popmart.

Zach's voice, for me, is nothing to shout from the rooftops, but man, it's just bloodpumping.

I was *this* close to getting the DJ to play Bulls on Parade on Sunday night... man I woulda gone off!

I really enjoyed their headlining set at this year's Big Day Out, :up:

They're a kind of band I have to be in a right mood to listen to in large doses, otherwise Zach's vocals feel like listening to a permanently pissed-off teenage boy. But they're really good at what they do; great gym music, as well. I usually start my workout with Killing in the Name, :rockon:

I really enjoyed their headlining set at this year's Big Day Out, :up:

They're a kind of band I have to be in a right mood to listen to in large doses, otherwise Zach's vocals feel like listening to a permanently pissed-off teenage boy. But they're really good at what they do; great gym music, as well. I usually start my workout with Killing in the Name, :rockon:

sums it up pretty well :up:

does anyone know why they stopped playing at big day out this year??

When did they stop playing?

I saw them at the Adelaide BDO and it was one of the highlights EVER in all the BDO's I've been to (and I've been to at least 10!) I even dragged my old butt down kinda towards the mosh, i had bruises for days afterwards, but it was SOOO worth it - Killing In The Name was one of my greatest concert moments ever!!:hyper::hyper:

I saw RATM opening for U2 on the Popmart Tour at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas.
They were one of the best bands of the 90's.

If you're talking about Melbourne, from what I gathered they stopped playing near the end because a few people climbed onto the construction roofs, and the security wanted them to get down before the show could be resumed.

:yes: And some people were climbing trees and stuff to....weird stupid drunks!

Yeah, that's what I was talking about... but did Rage stop because they had to, or voluntarily? Cos I always thought Rage would be buoyed by that sort of action...

Back
Top Bottom