I dont' think I got the job because of my lousy...INTERVIEW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't it's really possible to compare them. As the Bette Davis and Humphrey Bogart sort of were in the pioneer days of film.. Sure there are some great actors and actresses out there today.. but the lack of any really great scripts if holding them back. I agree with Dis on this one.

Do you shovel your yard yourself or have someone do it for you?

Both, my neighbor is this old guy with the rusty old pickup with plow...he LIVES to plow his and our driveway when it snows:yes: so we let him have at it...except he keeps hitting our trees:|

if he doesn't plow in time for work we have to shovel ourselves out....and what a joy that is:|

same

:hmm: pearl jam....David Byrne at the Paradise in Boston...or David Bowie...:hmm: I cannot decide

same

I've seen so many concerts over the years that in my opinion doesn't even come close to any of the 19 times I've seen U2. If I would have to pick I would have to say Rush :reject:

What do you like better, the Northern Lights or the Smell of wood smoke after it snows in the evening?

Northern Lights:love: I cannot get enough of those things:drool: I stand outside in the freezing cold just staring at them with my mouth wide open:yes:

:up: good question

same

ooh bags:love:

ever since I got married I have had a million gift bags lying around...they have come in real handy this holiday season:lmao::wink:

what is your gift spending limit this year?

Because of the huge amount of money spent on U2 Concerts this year, a lot less than usual.

Will you have a white Christmas where you live?

WOW! :shocked: You saw the northern lights Dis?! :love: you're sooooo lucky!I'd love to see that&my best chance would prob be to go either to the north of Scotland or Iceland! :wink:

Happy Xmas(War is over) :heart: :bow:

Same

:yes: yeah..we actually see them alot in the winter:drool: ....you cannot see them where you live:ohmy: thats weird...is there a reason...too many lights or something?

I like Baby Please Come Home

Little Drummer Boy:heart:

Do you buy a tree or cut one down?

You really would have to be a little firther north Dis&yes, you do need to be somewhere with a lot less light around and it's quite unpredictable apparently! But it'd be amazing&i'm sad not to have had the opportunity! :(

I don't buy a tree, but my mum does! :yes:

Same

early like 5:yes::hyper: I am a 27 year old kid...plus me and mr dis have to get ready for our christmas of running around to relatives.

Do you send thank you cards after christmas?

Back
Top Bottom