I dont' think I got the job because of my lousy...INTERVIEW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I stay in for any severe weather conditions like that, but i'm not really close to any water!

Same

I usually stay out until the winds reach about 70kmph. That's my limit. The forest warns you of danger, and being out in it past that puts you at risk of getting bopped on the head with a branch or a whole tree. (would need a few advil to get rid of that headache!) Though I must admit to enjoying going out to see how rough the bay gets. Last month it came right up on the road :ohmy:, knocked most of the seawall out. Was something amazing to watch though.

If there wasn't any weather, what would we have small talk about?

Ah - great question! :up: well, i'd say that the next common subject people tend to go on about next in line to the weather is the state of their health! :rolleyes:

What time do you most like to eat at?

Please sleep with me Bono?! :ohmy: :drool: (Yeah, in my dreams right?! :sad: )

Have you visited an IKEA store?

never had a mouse, i think i woudl try catch and release it though. mice don't really freak me out so i see no reason to kill it :shrug:

who's your favourite person in the whole world?

I slow down just to piss them off some more!!

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

What's lumber doods Raven? :confused:

I think U2 will release another 4 albums!

Same

Oh yeah, as in lumberjacks? :lol:

I get myself either a magazine, chocolate, some alcohol maybe or a cd/book quite a lot! :D

Same

Yeah, comfort food is so brilliant Raven :love:

I definitely do dream every night and i have had some bizarre ones lately :shifty:

Same

Yep. Every single night. I dream about around here, but it looks different in my dreamworld.. but I still know it's home. Also sometimes I'll have a dream one night and then continue it on the next night. I've also had dreams where I fell asleep inside the dream, and so when I woke up.. I actually was still in another dream. Fun stuff. I always look forward to sleep to see what my wacky adventures my brain has planned for me. :giggle:

Have you seen U2's new video?

That's so strange Raven as i have thing like that happen to me too! :ohmy: I've gone back to sleep&the same stuff's happening&i've had quite pleasant ones :love:

Yes, i've seen the new video - it's weird cos while i think Bono looks totally gorgeous in it, it kind of freaks me out a bit :shrug:

At what age did you have your first proper kiss?

Yes :yes:

Do you think today's film stars can be compared to the older ones, i.e Bette Davis&Humphry Bogart?

I don't know enough to compare the two...I think todays stars have so many special effects its less about the acting and more about blowing stuff up and cool effects ......where 40-50 years ago it was more about the acting because they didn't have all that stuff:shrug: but what do I know:wink: I really don't like movies:angry:

same

Back
Top Bottom