I dont' think I got the job because of my lousy...INTERVIEW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
feet!! last winter we had about 3-4...it was up to my waist most of the winter:| drifts way over my head 7-12 feet:scream:

same

Every house will have a computer and you'll prolly need one to flush the toilet..... :D

what are you doing this weekend

Doing an essay for university.:(

If you could be invisible for the day where would you go and what would you do?:wink:

I would have a huge adventure....of course alot of this would involve being backstage at a U2 show and *cough being in the *cough..dressing rooms:shifty:

same

There is a shortage

what do you think the world will be like at the next millenium?

gone:|

:hmm: interesting question....it will either be a barren wasteland, way populated or something else:hmm:

same

I'd like to be an optimist and say that it will be better. According to Star Trek, we're supposed to get warp speed by 2063 and after that everything is supposed to get better. No poverty, no war, no discrimination. I realize it's highly unlikely that will happen but hey... it's a nice way to think of the future ;)

Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Yes. I love watching it fall into puddles. And those puddles were raindrops too. Quite a journey they had going from way up high to down below. Someone needs to find a way to strap a video camera to a raindrop.. that would be something to see!

Have you ever seen a tornado?

Dismantled said:
YES:yikes: I dont' wanna talk about it:scream:

same

*re-joins interview thread out of boredom and computer program I need to use is currently forzen*

I've not seen a funnel cloud, but I've been in storms that have produced tornadoes probably 5 or 6 times. I've just never been where the tornado is.

favorite eyeshadow color?

2 cats - Beckham, Posh
1 turtle - Buddy
some cichlid fish - 1 Firemouth Meeki, 1 Red Zebra, 3 Convicts, 1 pleco
2 firebelly newts
1 snail
1 tadpole
I had a firebelly toad, but I can't find it :(

Also my housemate Melissa has 1 cat, Maximus, 2 guinea pigs, Snickers and Peanutbutter Cup, and 1 dwarf hamster (dunno its name). My housemate Taylor has like 6 beta fish, 1 koi fish, 3 dwarf hamsters (Sophie, Benny, and Padington), and a hermit crab.

Our house is a zoo!

favorite stuffed animal from childhood?

Dog - beagle, I was really sick when I was young and that dog was my good luck charm.

Where is your favorite vacation destination?

Back
Top Bottom