I don't mean to brag or anything, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gosh it's been a quick year. I remember all your planning and sharing of wedding details and photos. May the 2 of you always be as happy as you are today! Here's to many more great years of wedded bliss!! :hug:

U2democrat said:
That's friggin awesome, guys! :applaud:

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

This is what, the paper anniversary?

I've been married 5 years this Friday. the traditional present is wood. . . . . husband's response to this was"I've got some wood for you" He's all class:eyebrow:

congratulations you guys, it does get better. . . . . . . if you ignore the bawdy jokes that is:giggle:

092.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

Happy Anniversary and what a great B&W photo

cinnaminson said:

I've been married 5 years this Friday. the traditional present is wood. . . . . husband's response to this was"I've got some wood for you" He's all class:eyebrow:

:lmao: :lmao:

aw that made me laugh.

Congrats Phil and Lies. :)

Thanks, Justin! My favorite version of that pic is the one where I colorized just the bouquet (yes I'm a nerd and did all the retouching of my own wedding photos). My face looks fat in that pic but otherwise I am pleased to have a picture of me in a dress! *gasp*

So happy for you guys. Wishing you many, many more great years. :hug:

Wow, that was fast! I wish you guys all the best. My wife & I have been married for 2 years and it's a blast---if you try to make each other laugh every day, you never have a bad day. :D

Happy Anniversary to the both of you. I each year that goes by, will bring you both nothing but true happiness & bliss. Thanks so much for sharing your photos. Very lovely indeed!!!

Back
Top Bottom