I don't like Pepsi anymore.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

netwhore

The Fly
Pepsi has failed me. It no longer gives me the caffeine rush I so desperately need. I refuse to drink coffee. So, im giving up caffeine for a while. I found a new love...

Tropical Sprite Remix:drool:

pepsi has failed me as well. it no longer gives me the euphoric high i so desperately crave. i adore coffee, but i'm giving up soft drinks for awhile. i found a new love...

straight vodka :drool:

know what i really love right now?

it gives me that caffeine rush but still not the same...

Dr. Pepper:hyper:

:yikes:

I :heart: pepsi...but I don't drink it for the caffine high...usually I buy the caffine free kind cuz i'm supposed to stay away from caffine as much as I can cuz of my thyroid condition and fast heart rate and medication I take for it :tsk:

but when I went to the store this week, they were out of caffine free 24 packs which is what I usually buy, so I was forced to buy Pepsi with caffine in it...I'm drinking one now and I'm :hyper: :lol:

Max. Pepsi Max.

:hyper:

:shifty:

I cannot get by without it.

50/50 max and chivas is sounding like a nice substitute though...:hmm:

Actually, one time my friend and I went on a caravaning holiday and we ran out of OJ so in our infinite wisdom thought 'yeah, straight vodka in these milk glasses is a good idea'

It wasn't a good idea.

:drunk:

Yeah!Diet coke!!

I drink when only feel sick,sometimes.:sick:

I recommend "Pepci Lemon"!!:tongue:

actually isn't A&W root beer caffine free? at least I believe the regular root beer is, cuz I seem to remember buying that sometimes too instead of the caffine free Pepsi.

due to my disasterous stomach, I am stuck on Ginger Ale and lemon.

But of late I am into:

Red Bull and Stoli.

you should cut out the diet stuff, kids. the aspertame they sweeten it with causes cancer, seizures, brain tumors, etc. stick with the herbal tea....mmmm...herbal....

bonosgirl84 said:
pepsi has failed me as well. it no longer gives me the euphoric high i so desperately crave. i adore coffee, but i'm giving up soft drinks for awhile. i found a new love...

straight vodka :drool:

Shortly after my third grade teacher failed me,
I turned to Pepsi.
Pepsi failed me.....

I turned to Coffee.
My nerves failed me.

I turned to straight Vodka.
My liver failed me.

It leaves me with nothing but an IV.
Hopefully that won't fail me.

when i was in the hospital giving birth to daisy, i kept telling the nurses to sneak some pepsi into my i.v.

they said that wasn't such a good idea. of course i was outta my flippin mind on some kind of man-made sedative...

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
dont drink soda PERIOD.

noone drinks enough water.

I know I don't drink enough water....practically all I drink is soda with an occassional juice or tea :tsk:

i've never liked pepsi. i've never got past the way coffee smells. dr. pepper is a good source of caffiene, definetly. don't know about you, but one can of dr peppr drank at 11:00pm can keep me awake until 4 am. after a while i stopped needing the soda to stay up this late, and here i am. 4:30 am and i'm on the computer :|

icelle said:
when i was in the hospital giving birth to daisy, i kept telling the nurses to sneak some pepsi into my i.v.

they said that wasn't such a good idea. of course i was outta my flippin mind on some kind of man-made sedative...

IV morphene
:drool:

Good schit :up:

I generally do not like water... it all tastes bad, even after it's been through our filter. I do really like spring water, but it's just difficult to buy it.

Being diabetic, I tend to stick to diet drinks and pepsi of the diet variety is definately better than diet coke.

I gave up all soda awhile ago. I just drink water. I'm so proud of myself.

If I crave a Dr. Pepper or Vanilla Coke I will have one, but I try to keep it rare. Those are my favorites. :drool: But I go bonkers from the caffiene.

This thread makes me want a Dr. Pepper really bad though.

Back
Top Bottom