I don't like Pepsi anymore.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
netwhore said:
i sure picked a great time to give up caffeine:sad::help: :crazy:

I sure picked a great time to give up sniffin' glue!

:D

Sorry, had to include this random movie quote.

Marty (who doesn't like cola, so instead drinks Fanta (orange soda))

I grew up with people who drank nothing but Coke all day, so for around 10 years I did the same thing. A couple years ago I started drinking more water, and now I rarely drink any pop except for the occasional treat.

Our water here tastes wonderful, but almost everywhere else tastes terrible. :yuck:

Angela Harlem said:

IV morphene
:drool:

Good schit :up:

haha i wish...it was some other sedative. something more milder. it ended up giving me these wierd dreams. dreams that made me think i was in the movies Star Wars.

pizza just doesn't taste the same without Pepsi or some kind of bubbly soda :| :shrug:

I couln't do it :tsk: I tried going the entire afternoon without drinking Pepsi. I tried being a good girl. I got me a nice bottle of cold H2O out of the machine when I first got to work instead of Pepsi...which tasted very nice and wet and quenched my thirst.

I had a Pepsi this morning when I was at home. Funny thing is, when I drank the water at work, I kinda still had a Pepsi after taste in my mouth all afternoon :yuck: (I guess that's a sign I drink too much Pepsi :laugh: ) Then, for supper at work, they ordered Pizza for us since it's been kinda busy today, none of us has had time to take a real lunch break...I tried eating the pizza with just the water to drink, but after a while, I couldn't stand it and broke down and had to get a Pepsi :reject:

yes, i avoid sodas as much as i can too. :up:

i had my first soda this week with my dinner. during the week, i live on milk and water. i'll tell you something, people say i have nice teeth (i know, wtf kind of compliment is that) and how white they are. but aside from whitening toothpaste, i don't bleach my teeth, and even before i used that i still got the compliments on my white teeth. my secret is not drinking a lot of soda and tea, and no coffee at all (not hard, it tastes nasty imo). all that stuff will turn your teeth sooooo yellow.

and for the ladies, the caffeine will make your bones brittle. osteoporosis runs in my family, but i hope not to get it by drinking as much milk as i can, and later also taking calcium suppliments (i think it's a little too early for that, lol).

i like the taste of coke, but the benefits of not drinking it all the time outweigh the taste imo. plus, by me drinking it only once or twice a week, it makes it taste all the more better when i do drink it because it seems like a special occasion. so i've become picky, i only like it out of the fountain, and i'll settle for a can if i have to. but no bottles. it's not fizzy enough, not even the 20 oz. sizes.

Back
Top Bottom