I do not like....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like him even less after seeing him interviewed. :scream:

I swear, it's like watching the Kasparitis deal all over again...except I liked Kasparitis a little better.

I just hope this is it for the season. I don't want them to make another trade. But Lacroix is on a role now. :no:

I do not like that they just traded Vrbata either!! :scream: For Bates Battaglia????

Vrbata could have been another Hejduk. They should have at least given him another season. :(

i think lacroix was looking for some feistyness. battaglia definitely showed that in the canes march to the finals last year.
he has one of the worst names in the league but we cant hold that against him:wink:

I just wish they hadn't traded Vrbata. Personally, I would have traded Reinprecht--I like him, but he just never produces the kind of numbers one would expect from the constant hype.

Yeah Vrbata was just beginning to come into his own this season imo. Battaglia I don't mind, but I don't know how much he'll help. Marchment I hate and always will!!!

The Avs loss of Dean McAmmond is too great to mention!

Bryan Marchment does suck... he actually thinks he is a clean player... oops, I didn't mean to hit you with my knee for the 500th time... what, a suspension? Come on!

Do you think Battaglia would help... I don't think he started scoring goals in the playoffs until the Eastern Conference Finals last year.

Last edited:
cujo said:
The Avs loss of Dean McAmmond is too great to mention!

Bryan Marchment does suck... he actually thinks he is a clean player... oops, I didn't mean to hit you with my knee for the 500th time... what, a suspension? Come on!

Do you think Battaglia would help... I don't think he started scoring goals in the playoffs until the Eastern Conference Finals last year.

battaglia wasnt a huge goal scorer but he is a force on the inside, at least in the conference finals he terrorized joseph last year...perhaps the avs are looking ahead...?
vrbata is more of a perimeter player but he has a lot of skill, could very well be that he was specifically wanted by the hurricanes.

dean mcammond has not been lost yet. tsn is reporting the trade may be overturned because of a clause in the CBA which prevents the trading of a player to a team and then back again amidst the waiver draft. this situation was not actually amidst the waiver draft but apparently it technically applies so the flames may be out of luck. it is up to the nhl and nhlpa to determine if there is grounds for an exemption....if not there are going to be some upset fans in calgary-7th straight year out of the post season and now this...

hmmm... losing Dean, or out of the playoffs again... what will make Cowtown more disappointed...

Back
Top Bottom