I didnt know this....U2/Manics......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
In the MSP b-sde 'Dead Passive', there is a reference to our wonderful bachelor bassist.

"'Let's fall asleep to a plastic lullaby, The ballad of Kate and Johnny, The ballad of Adam and Naomi"

Probably a lot of u know this, so apologies for that! But I didnt - so there it is!!:wink:

not to my knowledge

they're fans though

on their website prior to 'Lifeblood''s release they were listing albums they were listening to and one of them was 'Unforgettable Fire'

I think JDB's met Bono at some NME thing as well, though I don't know how that went

Aardvark747 said:
Are there more U2 ones somewhere in their songs then??

sorry, i meant that the song's not that well known. Do you have any bootlegs of their stuff? If not & you want one & you own Forever Delayed: please email me at rodgerdavies at gmail dot com

I don't think I've heard that song, and I certainly didn't know about the U2 reference. 'Dead Passive' is the b-side for what song?

In other Manics related stuff, I recently bought "Everything: A Book About Manic Street Preachers," so as soon as I have some vacation time, I'm planning to increase my knowledge about the band. I've already looked through the book and it looks like a great read. :up:

Back
Top Bottom