i demand death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why does this thread remind me of that Simpsons episode where the school shows the "educational video" of Bovine University?

Moooo...righteous.

careful with that axe, eugene.

great thread title, make it up yourself? :sexywink:

today i knifed 12 adults who came to our house for trick or treating - they didnt see it coming.

i was waiting in the branches of a big tree in front of our house and i snuck behind them and BAM!

bam.jpg

Zoomerang96 said:
careful with that axe, eugene.

great thread title, make it up yourself? :sexywink:

today i knifed 12 adults who came to our house for trick or treating - they didnt see it coming.

i was waiting in the branches of a big tree in front of our house and i snuck behind them and BAM!

look freak, after various research i ascertained this thread title is the most commonly used, so stick that in your hole (cake) and save it for doc savage.

And if you were hanging in the branches of the tree, that would make you a cow of the trees

*hanging

:sexywink:

Sorry, but she can't see cause she has no eyes. She is real old and one of her eyes popped out, so i took the other one out so she wouldn't look funny. She has glass eyes now, they don't close either. She's always running into stuff, why i leave her outside.

:)

Re: Bears are not known for there keen intellect.

ghetofabu said:

wtf you retard. Do you just call everyone Eugene now??

It's a Pink Floyd song. A really cool one at that!

Melon

Back
Top Bottom