I dare you all...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zooshadow said:
Listen to more cake!
:shocked::drool:
Amazing voice...:) The only Yeats poem I'd like to hear more is "he wishes for the cloths of heaven." (hint, hint ;))
Umm, here it is, just in case anyone is curious... :sexywink:
HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

its not very often i am stuck for words...these things make me stuck for words!:huh:

Attachments

• again.wav
    387.7 KB
sorry about that last post, i can barly remember posting it. i was soo drunk. i now have the fucking hangover. head = throbbing eyes=stining feet=hurt legs=pain i had to learn to walk again when i woke up. i think i am sick cos i am now shivering violently and my stomach feels like a bomb has gone off in it.
i tryed to delete it but after 60 min u can't edit it, what bs

*stagers back to bed*

i feel mortified

can i offer u a chunky fish milkshake with fresh cream and icecream to help settle your stomach?

Marry me.

bono_man said:
its not very often i am stuck for words...these things make me stuck for words!:huh:

oh my....:drool: :heart:

I am SO in love with your voice. :love:

*off to book flight to Australia :sexywink:

Last edited:
zooshadow said:
sorry about that last post, i can barly remember posting it.
Don't be sorry!!! We all love hearing the accents... I do hope you recover from the hangover soon though...water & advil... :D

i am officially filing a complaint.

now dont get me wrong, i think australian boys are gorgeous and i especially think these 2 australian boys are lovely, but c'mon!
I hear Aussie boys every day of my life!

Where are all the British, Irish(lazy post a REAL one), Scottish, American, Brazillian, Dutch, Mexican, Canadian, Italian, Spanish, Jamaican accents??!?!?!

C'mon boys!!! Please entertain this Aussie girl who hears Aussie boys everyday. Angie, Cass, Ozaurora, poptart pamela and I are going to hunt u down if u dont.

Zooropamanda, I am filing a complaint! I am jealous of your getting to hear Aussie boys everyday. ;)

Want to trade countries?

Honestly, though, I could do with some British, Irish, and Scottish boys too.

Come on, people!! Do it for the girls of Interference! :D

my bro is right here
why dont i get him adn my male friends, cousins, uncles, co workers to come and speak to you all so we can make this a fully fledged aussieaccent thread.
please tell me u dont enjoy listening to the croc hunter.
i will never return here if u do.

zooshadow...bono_man...:drool: more! lol

oh dear, look at us now. turning into accent junkies

*waits for another shot*

manda, where is your barry manilow song? c'mon dammit! Sing or i'll send the crocodile hunter after you. by crickey! *ducks and runs*

oh, but yes we do need some more people to take the challenge and show off their accents. c'mon you Irish people. Brits. Dutch! (yes, that's you Salome and DrTeeth)

Manda, I would.....if I could......but I can't! Tried fixing my mic a while ago, ended up dungbustin it worse than ever! You heard my rough ass bogger accent anyway! But feel free to send me a mic:D

thanx for painting that picture Bono_man, it reminds me of a twin peax episode cooper says something along those lines. *sigh, twin peax* :drool:

yeah, i think the hangover is subsiding i am starting to feel somewhat more human now, This is a good thing as i have a 21st to night and it is my duty as a 20yr old guy living in the west to get blotto at every given opotunity, i am thinking some Boutique beer atm

i am still waiting to hear a pommy girl in a sexy voice talking about Swarded details.

Mozey on

im not saying another word unless we have some south american, italian or french ladies speaking!

come on...gimme gimme!!:sexywink:

Love this thread!!

:drool: at all the accents! Mine's just a boston trashy accent lolll

thx everyone for sharing! sula! :up:

i dont have a microphone tho.. sorry! ;)

Back
Top Bottom