I cry to my daddy on the DESCRIBE phone, how long now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm dead serious. Have you seen the way that girl moves her hips?! :faint:

I'm totally a polygamist. I have like four internet husbands, and one Interference wife.

I asked Kafrun to be my Interference girlfriend, and she said yes. Then later she proposed to me in another thread :love:

All of my husbands are gay except one :(

Pah - you just can't get the gay husbands these days :tsk:

But yea, you see how serious I am about marrying everyone.

At one point, I had like six husbands and three wives. I can't even remember the names of all the people I've been married to! :lol:

Laters Zoots..

Aarggh. i have found out that i have accidently deleted some songs off my computer and i can't retrieve them :banghead:

Speaking of stalking..my friend stalked David Beckham once when he played for man utd. She followed him into a chip shop and everything! :rockon:

Mullet haircuts and footballers seem to go together, perhaps that is what is making you think that way. Or a poodle perm - they were popular with footballers in the 80's!!:lol:

Random:

When I was first getting into U2, someone said to me "U2 songs are too long!"
I though "What? No they're not!"
Though some of them are a bit long.
Now that I'm totally U2-infused... I think other people's songs are too short.

I actually just skipped Crawling. Probably gonna skip In the End too. I tend to not like singles as much, because they get overplayed. Unless I get the album early, and then it's just the first single that I don't like :tongue:

Peter Gabriel songs are long

U2's aren't long at all, especially when The UF is your favorite album

Back
Top Bottom