I cry to my daddy on the DESCRIBE phone, how long now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :hug: I'll stay around for a little while longer

edit: omg i just noticed the hugging smiley doesnt have arms, i always thought it did but thats the other one's cheeks :lol:

AIMEE!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME CHASS WAS ON?!?!?!?

Ok let's start it now

Signs you've been listening to Sam's Town too long

1) You picture Adam Clayton in the desert dismantling an atmoic bomb during the song The River is Wild because of the lyric "Now Adam's taking bombs..."

3) At the opening of Sam's Town you start singing "BEVERLY HILLS THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO BE" Then are embaressed when you reailze you're listening to the Killers...not Wheezer

5) Counting gives you flashbacks of traumatising events involving your teacher asking you to climb up on a shelf to get something down, and then taking away the ladder causing you to call out to all who pass by, "Help me get down!"

Last edited:
7) The beginning of Bones reminds you of the Lumberjack song, causing you to imagine Flower in suspenders and a bra

^She won't...she has a guilt system

Chass...honestly it's like the Killers were BEGGING us to download the album...they played all the songs on the radio weeks ago, they were playing the songs at live shows, they played them all free on MTV's website yesterday

I can't! It was bad enough that I got the new leaked Evanescence album. I love The Killers too much to do that. When I get a new CD, I like to pop it in, then lay back and listen to the whole thing in one sitting, no distractions, while flipping through the little booklet.
It doesn't work if you cheat and download it!

I can't break my ritual :sigh: I just can't.

^^ tis true :yes:

^ I went to the store to look at the CD and forgot it wasn't out yet, thats when I felt bad :(

well I hate to say it...but I really need to get to bed now :sigh:

"But you know I could stay here all night" :heart:

BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THE REST OF THE LIST!!:lol: bye Aimee

^^That's what I like too but I didn't think I was ognna be able to do that this time, turns out I actually am going to be able to after all :reject:

Back
Top Bottom