I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

I saw them once with Michael in my beginning days of concert going. My friends sister took us and then my friend got sick and we had to leave before the encore was over.

What tour was it? (year)

All right, now that it IS 11:00 at night, I'm wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. What the hell is wrong with me?

And you know what else bugs me? "Alright." I don't know why, but it makes me cringe.

I think it's time for bed.

whoops, didn't go to bed...*invades conversation*

Blue Room said:

No, I was at all of them. :reject: :laugh:
:ohmy: I was at the first three...nosebleeds the first two nights and second row straight back on the third. Where were you?

U2Girl1978 said:

So was I! Were you in nosebleeds for all of them?

I was in section 200 for the first show and the rest was GA.

No, I had side stage right beside the stage for all of them except 5-10, 5-12 and 9-21. I was either nosebleed or rear stage for those. I decided not to do GA this tour. I burned out on it during Elevation. :shrug:

Blue Room said:

No, I had side stage right beside the stage for all of them except 5-10, 5-12 and 9-21. I was either nosebleed or rear stage for those. I decided not to do GA this tour. I burned out on it during Elevation. :shrug:

Ahhh ok. Out of 9 shows this tour I think I sat about 2 times.

Re: whoops, didn't go to bed...*invades conversation*

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: I was at the first three...nosebleeds the first two nights and second row straight back on the third. Where were you?

I know, I saw the three of you waiting for the band on 5-7. I think we discussed this previously. Kariann's hat is how I knew who the three of you were.

Re: Re: whoops, didn't go to bed...*invades conversation*

Blue Room said:

I know, I saw the three of you waiting for the band on 5-7. I think we discussed this previously. Kariann's hat is how I knew who the three of you were.
:der: Oh yeah, I remember that now. :reject:

You should have said hi...maybe we would have run for the bathroom. :wink:

Re: Re: Re: whoops, didn't go to bed...*invades conversation*

Schmeg said:

:der: Oh yeah, I remember that now. :reject:

You should have said hi...maybe we would have run for the bathroom. :wink:

:laugh: That would have been bad because Bono pulled in shortly after I walked over there. I'm typically low profile at U2 shows. (avoids those "awkward" moments :wink:). I have only met 4 Interference regulars in person. You know three of them :wink: , the other was LMPA.

Re: Re: Re: Re: whoops, didn't go to bed...*invades conversation*

Blue Room said:

:laugh: That would have been bad because Bono pulled in shortly after I walked over there. I'm typically low profile at U2 shows. (avoids those "awkward" moments :wink:). I have only met 4 Interference regulars in person. You know three of them :wink: , the other was LMPA.
:lol: Well, it's a good thing you didn't say hi then!

Interference regulars are even more fun in person...after you get through the awkward, "We're going to the bathroom!" / "My tickets might still be in Australia!" moments.

Back
Top Bottom