I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
I've been at work a little over two hours, and I've already had enough "crazies" to last me the whole week :huh:.

sounds like my day.

There was even a full moon discussion in the office while I made signs...........At morning meetings it will be announced when it is a full moon day.........a little heads up is nice.

:huh: We didn't even have enough customers to debate full moon or otherwise.

Strangely enough, slow days make me more tired than busy ones...I could go to bed right now.

Blue Room said:
Seriously. And you have callers (I wanna be a caller!!!), and judges, and a levels system and yougetcreditforSPINSandFOOTWORKnotjustJUMPS...

:don'tgetmestarted:

:ilovefigureskatingandthenewpointssystem:

Kariann said:

You can PM me the info in parts leading up to the Olympics...that way it's not overwhelming!
Okay. Maybe we can have a New Scoring System Fact of the Day. :combust:

Do you want the manual? Everyone should read the manual. :drool:

Clearly I am WAY too into the whole thing. :nerd:

Scoring System Fact of the Day #1:
My coach actually stole her copy of the manual and signed her name on the cover so no one would steal it from her.

kellyahern said:
I don't get the new scoring system either :reject:.

I just know that they get more points for interesting choreograpy, positions, and if they do a jump later in the program.
:yes:

Unfortunately most of them have only come up with "pulling my leg up over my head" as interesting choreopgraphy, since it's also a "difficult position." :|

shari schultz said:

I have always contended that Mondays the 13ths were worse than Friday the 13ths................

not helping am I? Sorry :reject:
:madwife:

:lmao:

We need a new thread...

Randoom geeks out?

Randoom goes on about figure skating?

Anyone got anything?

Back
Top Bottom