I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney! said:
beds of sand!

Mr. PotatoHead hats

He-Man Arms

My little Pony

eating dandelions

:heart:
:D

(Explains a lot!)

:barf:

Last edited:
: overmyheadsmilie:

Couples......................

:wink:

I changed my signature because the other one seemed to be too controversial. :wink: :laugh:

Blue Room said:
fah, did you hear that BNL is probably releasing that acoustic show you saw in Vancouver on CD?

:hyper:

Really :ohmy:

That's exciting ~ I haven't been to any of the BNL sites lately, I've been getting caught up with all the Coldplay news.

I should really try and post some of the pics I took at the show

I have to work until Friday...but I am taking a vacation day next week so I'm off Friday, on Saturday, off Sunday...and then on Monday through Thuursday and then it's my birthday weekend and I'm off for a brief midwestern excursion! :D

Anyone watch Skating with Celebrities tonight? Not a fan of Kristy Swanson...my mom and I decided she's kind of a baby about being "uncomfortable" and falling down.

"Let's see HER fly into the boards headfirst at 25 miles an hour and see how comfortable she is after that!!"
~My mother who is still bitter over the concussion I got like 9 years ago

gogos.jpg

MMM, mmm, I dont know why they call it hamburger helper it does just fine on its own. I like it better than tuna helper myself, how about you Clark? You're the gourmet around here Ed!

:laugh:
:reject:

Blue Room said:
MMM, mmm, I dont know why they call it hamburger helper it does just fine on its own. I like it better than tuna helper myself, how about you Clark? You're the gourmet around here Ed!

:laugh:
:reject:

They never said that....I want an MP3! :madwife:

:sexywink:

zoney! said:

Where's the aunt?
:lol: That was the best Google Images could do for me.

I'm trying to think of the line where the mom was crying about dragging the dog behind the car, since that's usually our Family Roadtrip Line, but I'm not having any luck. Maybe Blue Room can help me out!

Back
Top Bottom