I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:

Which Six Flags was that? Which coaster?

I typically like wooden coasters better as well. They actually have the worlds 2nd ranked wooden coaster about 1 1/2 from where I live at a tiny little park called Michigan's Adventure. Probably my favorite wooden coaster though (in its day, I have heard it is getting pretty rough) is The Beast at Kings Island in Cincinnati.

The one in Massachusetts. It seemed very old and rickety. I almost lost my glasses and I felt like I was going to fall out of my seat. :lol:

U2Girl1978 said:

The one in Massachusetts. It seemed very old and rickety. I almost lost my glasses and I felt like I was going to fall out of my seat. :lol:
I've been on the wooden ones there, back when it was still Riverside. :yikes: I thought I was going to fly right out of the seat a few times. Rickety is definitely the word!!

Why does my CD drive sound like a motorboat?

All I feel like doing today is curling up in the fetal position and watching TLC home redecorating shows.

Is this the one you girls rode?

11870Cyclone_2-med.JPG

The Riverside Cyclone, its supposed to be a good one. Although I have heard it has become pretty rough over the last couple of years.

Superman at Six Flags New England is suppose to be one of the best steel coasters period. Its typically ranked in the top 10 worldwide every year. :drool: I would LOVE to ride that one!

Ok, I guess thats enough of my coaster nerdome. :nerd: :laugh:

I think there were two and I went on both. :crack: I remember waiting in line under the roller coaster, listening to it rattle, and being fairly certain we were all going to die.

No Superman for me! :wimp:

Schmeg said:

:laugh: Oh come on, that one is only 200 ft high. If you rode the Cyclone you rode the nastier one. You need to ride it the next time you go! I expect a full report! :laugh: :wink:

Blue Room said:

:laugh: Oh come on, that one is only 200 ft high. If you rode the Cyclone you rode the nastier one. You need to ride it the next time you go! I expect a full report! :laugh: :wink:
Aren't you lying down on the Superman one? I prefer to be able to curl up into a little, screaming ball.

Schmeg said:
I think there were two and I went on both. :crack: I remember waiting in line under the roller coaster, listening to it rattle, and being fairly certain we were all going to die.

The Demon at Great America makes some interesting noises.

I no longer ride it. It is really fantastic when I catch the (I think msnbc) news documentary about the Demon stalling upside down in the loop and the paramedic/fire dept. rescue that followed :happy:

shari schultz said:

The Demon at Great America makes some interesting noises.

I no longer ride it. It is really fantastic when I catch the (I think msnbc) news documentary about the Demon stalling upside down in the loop and the paramedic/fire dept. rescue that followed :happy:

:ohmy:

Twice in Saturday's show at the very beginning and a few songs before the encores, he showed up in the audience and sang from a little platform while scores of anxious arms reached out for a touch, or in one or two instances a smooch.

:hmm:

Bon Jovi was in town last night. A couple of my co-workers had tickets to this. One of said coworkers had tickets right next to the mini platform...............wondering how she is doing today........:lol:

I figure that if she had been a smooch-ee I would have been told already...........an email, a phone call, both, continually........................

Schmeg said:

Aren't you lying down on the Superman one? I prefer to be able to curl up into a little, screaming ball.

Nope, Superman at Six Flags New England you are seated like a normal coaster.

shari schultz said:
I figure that if she had been a smooch-ee I would have been told already...........an email, a phone call, both, continually........................

Sort of if you had been kissed by well, lets pick Bono for instance :wink:

It's waffle time

:wave:

I am bored, feeling a bit anti-social, and I have been lying around watching Comedy Central ALL DAY.

I NEED to go to work tomorrow so my brain doesn't completely shut down.

My horoscope for today...

Today it may be easier to make a clean break from some aspect of your life that is no longer serving you well. But more than leaving something behind, think about what you can pull into your life that is new. There is an exceptional depth to your attractions now and you should take your desires seriously. The potential is high for entering into a joint venture--romantic or business. Whatever you do, above all else, be honest.

I'm hoping the joint venture is business.

Back
Top Bottom