I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got home from getting the haircut and what should be in the mail?
Freestyle Cruising~ Hawaii.................:banghead:

I hate trying to be a responsible adult:mad:

Blue Room said:

Cool! That is what its called. Let us know how it is. I guess the snow monster in the mountain is massive also, I will be curious about your review.

It was quite well done :). The roller coaster also goes backwards. Apparently the Disney passholder program is going well - we had at least a 90 minute wait today on passholder preview day :huh:. Tons of people just for that ride.

I need to get in shape, or I'm never going to make it in GA :reject:.

fah said:
Did I mention that Chris Martin ran out into the crowd last night :hyper:

Sadly, he did it on the side I was not on but still :hyper:

And oh, what other great things....

The Johnny Cash tribute :up:

He did that here and was on the opposite side of us too.

Loved when they did Ring of Fire....then again I really like that song in general but that was one of my favorite moments.

Kariann said:

Ring of Fire....then again I really like that song in general but that was one of my favorite moments.

I do as well. I always thought it would be a good song for U2 to cover live.

kellyahern said:

It was quite well done :). The roller coaster also goes backwards. Apparently the Disney passholder program is going well - we had at least a 90 minute wait today on passholder preview day :huh:. Tons of people just for that ride.

:up: Backwards? Do they run a train backwards on the course or does every ride go backwards at some point?

This is my favorite ride.

11870M_Force-med.JPG

I waited 3 hours to ride it the first year it was open back in 2000! :reject:

kellyahern said:

:yikes:

I like coasters, but that one looks like a little too much for me :lol:.

Nah, only 310 feet high, goes 93 mph.

This is actually the most intense ride I have ever been on:

11870Dragster-med.JPG

At the same park (Cedar Point). Launches to a speed of 120mph in 4 seconds and the tower is 420 feet high.

:yikes: x 2 :lol:

My favorite coaster is probably Kraken at Sea World :).

As far as intesity, I'd say The Hulk at Islands of Adventure or Kumba at Busch Gardens. They're not my favorites though, too many postive g's. A few positive g's are okay, but too many really give me a headache :(.

kellyahern said:
:yikes: x 2 :lol:

My favorite coaster is probably Kraken at Sea World :).

As far as intesity, I'd say The Hulk at Islands of Adventure or Kumba at Busch Gardens. They're not my favorites though, too many postive g's. A few positive g's are okay, but too many really give me a headache :(.

Kraken does look like I good one. If a coaster has too many loops or is all loops it gives me a headache also. I have been on Kumba, it was pretty good. Although I thought Montu there was a bit more intense. (lots of loops :yikes: but it had a great theming)

U2Girl1978 said:

I went on a wooden coaster at Six Flags. Let's just say it was one of the worst experiences of my life. :yikes: :crack:

Which Six Flags was that? Which coaster?

I typically like wooden coasters better as well. They actually have the worlds 2nd ranked wooden coaster about 1 1/2 from where I live at a tiny little park called Michigan's Adventure. Probably my favorite wooden coaster though (in its day, I have heard it is getting pretty rough) is The Beast at Kings Island in Cincinnati.

Back
Top Bottom