I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
Another lovely weather front moving in...I'm feeling it in my head already. :grumpy:
:hug: Predicting fronts is a handy talent...to bad it's a painful one.

Off to bed to curl up with my Queer Eyes! :wave:

U2Girl1978 said:

The 10-25-01 show.
:up: That was a good one.

I need to get gas...WITH MY NEW DEBIT CARD!...and go to work. Schedule day! :drool:

However I'm dreading working with my boss after the phone conversation we had yesterday. :crack:

blue swedish dolphins :yuck:
purple swedish sea urchins/fish :up:
orange swedish seahorses are just cute (tasty too :shifty: )
red swedish fish are :drool:
green swedish whales are pretty good, as are yellow swedish starfish.
Walgreens now has Swedish Fish Aqualife..............

I am off tomorrow :hyper:

shari schultz said:
blue swedish dolphins :yuck:
purple swedish sea urchins/fish :up:
orange swedish seahorses are just cute (tasty too :shifty: )
red swedish fish are :drool:
green swedish whales are pretty good, as are yellow swedish starfish.
Walgreens now has Swedish Fish Aqualife..............

I am off tomorrow :hyper:
:lol:

I want some! :drool:

I also want to be off tomorrow...gotta wait til Saturday! :crack:

I shall now burn in hell for hotlinking, but what the hell.

fluffy.jpg

Kariann said:
My password will not work on my car insurance site. :grumpy:

I tried to access my 401K retirement site. Not only did I forget my passord, it appears I never registered . . . and I can't remember my plan # that I need to register :reject:.

fuzzy penguin :cute:

posted by Miroslava in the Hawaii thread
e0a6efd3.jpg

we got off on a bunny tangent for part of the thread :shrug:

fah said:
One more sleep til Coldplay :hyper:

Mr fah and I did Thai for lunch today :sexywink:

Excited for you! :hyper:
I want a mini review since it is 50-some days until my Coldplay concert.......

I will post as soon as I can. I have to work on Friday :( but hopefully I wont be too tired when I get home from the show. We are sitting on the floor, row 16, so I'm hoping for the best :up:

I just fell asleep for the past few hours and I am still tired.
I fell asleep the first time to Roseanne on the tv. I then had a dream with Roseanne's sister Jackie in it. I took over an old rent controlled apartment from her.............It was a big, beautiful apartment and it was located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee. I was furnishing it with some of my favorite fixtures/merchandise from work (Mind you I don't currently own any of it-I just had it in the dream). The apartment was looking pretty nice when I woke up...................:huh:

I was looking up UPC's in the furniture dept. today (it was quiet back there :drool: ) and I must have liked something I saw
/end journal entry

Goodnight :wave:............maybe my dream will come back.......

Last edited:
fah said:
I will post as soon as I can. I have to work on Friday :( but hopefully I wont be too tired when I get home from the show. We are sitting on the floor, row 16, so I'm hoping for the best :up:

Take your time...................
I have inventory this weekend and my hours are all wonky

My mom just set off the fire alarm downstairs which is tied to the one up here and it will not shut off since what appears to be causing the issue is something in the oven from a previous cooking experience and she is not taking what she is currently fixing out of the oven so I have been listening to.....BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP repeatedly for the last 10 minutes.

:banghead:

:crack:

Randooooooooooooooooooom!

I have to clean my rooooooooooooooooooom!

I was sorely tempted tonight but I refrained from using my Gapcard. :D :newyearsresolutionskeeper:

shari schultz said:
I just fell asleep for the past few hours and I am still tired.
I fell asleep the first time to Roseanne on the tv. I then had a dream with Roseanne's sister Jackie in it. I took over an old rent controlled apartment from her.............It was a big, beautiful apartment and it was located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee. I was furnishing it with some of my favorite fixtures/merchandise from work (Mind you I don't currently own any of it-I just had it in the dream). The apartment was looking pretty nice when I woke up...................:huh:

I was looking up UPC's in the furniture dept. today (it was quiet back there :drool: ) and I must have liked something I saw
/end journal entry

Goodnight :wave:............maybe my dream will come back.......
:lol:

I have my alarm clock radio between stations because I used to have issues with the morning dj's talking to me in my dreams...and let me tell you, WHJY's Paul and Al truly have faces for radio and that's a pretty scary dream.

Kariann said:
My mom just set off the fire alarm downstairs which is tied to the one up here and it will not shut off since what appears to be causing the issue is something in the oven from a previous cooking experience and she is not taking what she is currently fixing out of the oven so I have been listening to.....BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP repeatedly for the last 10 minutes.

:banghead:

:crack:
:crack: :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom