I cant shake this hangover.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
3 oclock, 7-11, you stop in......wait, thats not accurate..

Last night I had a few cocktails and boy did it change the way the evening flowed, I found myself in a very compromising position which I dont regret at all and I can thank my new friend Jonnie Walker for some of the motivation........

However, ole Jonnie apparently has something against sleep and has decided to chip away at my forehead this morning with a pick axe.....

So, whats your favorite homemade hangover cure...........:|

and dont say raw eggs, the cupboard is bare......:wink:

eat bread or pancakes. if you have vitamin b complex, take 2 of those, and lots of water.

my thanks to all, i like all the suggestions, even more Jonnie, but thats not an option as I dont have the bottle in my possesion.....

toast and water have been my staple so I was one ahead on that.......:wink:

I seem to have slept it off for now, no if I could only get out of these clothes........:|

Well, you could just not get drunk in the first place.

Preventative medicine...novel concept.

:sexywink:

Melon

melon said:
Well, you could just not get drunk in the first place.

Preventative medicine...novel concept.

Melon

I suppose, but what the fun in that???:wink:

Actually, its kinda rare that I exceed a couple drinks and I think thats why Im here looking for hangover advice......

nice use of sexywink by the way.........:|

The :sexywink: shows I'm joking around. Too many people here take me seriously all the time.

Melon

melon said:
The :sexywink: shows I'm joking around. Too many people here take me seriously all the time.

Melon

no worries, your sarcasm wasnt wasted, I know you were joking.....

and I dont take anyone here seriously, except Sicy, when shes pissed......:wink:

P1000312.jpg

damn that bottle.......:|

Believe it or not, I've actually only had one bag hangover. I just laid on my sister's couch and slept all day.

Except for the few minutes that my sister sat on my stomach and began bouncing up and down, singing, "You'll never drink aga-ain! You'll never drink aga-ain!"

Oh, how I wanted to kill her...:crack:

I never used to drink, but now every few weeks I get myself smashed. I also drink tons of water before I go to bed and while I'm drinking. And I've never had a hangover, except one time I had a really really small one.

Eek...no Tylenol!

Acetaminophen (the active ingredient of Tylenol), mixed with alcohol, is liver toxic. The worst case scenario is liver failure and death.

Melon

meegannie said:
I warned you all it was evil!!! :mad:

It isn't evil if used appropriately. Never take more than the recommended amount (for adults, 1000 mg [2 tabs] every 4-6 hours) and never take it if you consume more than 3 alcoholic drinks every day. Generally, though, if I drink in a day, I won't take Tylenol.

Everything is dangerous if abused. Even water can kill you, if you drink too much.

Melon

meegannie said:
I'm allergic to it and it's in everything. That's the only reason I hate it.

LOL...I'm allergic to aspirin and its derivative, ibuprofen. Now *that* is in everything I swear. I started delving seriously into natural medicine after I found that all anti-inflammatory drugs were derived from those two chemicals--and was swollen terribly after a surgery. Vitamin C, actually, works great!

Melon

so, sleep was the main thing that took it away, was a minor one for the most part, never hurts to get some tips for the future though just in case......

some helpful ones from Dr. Melon....:wink:

no matter what, just stay awake as long as possible.

ive woken up and i still was drunk, but by the afternoon its usually gone. im just tired, but i highly doubt anyone would consider that be hung over. its more of a result of getting 4 hours of sleep than anything else.

and pubcrawler, with a name like yours, i dont think you know what your talking about. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom