I Can't Pick Out A Nail Color!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwenu2

The Fly
Ok, i got black, dark purple, dark red, dark DARK red ( sorta brown), and blue. BUT I CAN'T SETTLE ON A COLOR!!!!!
:mad:

Just help out is all I'm asking:p

ghetofabu said:
what do you look like?

sorta light skin, long dark brown hair

I've already used half a bottle of nail polish remover!!
I can't decide!!!

:madspit:

Not black. lean way from the red. The darker of the two may be ok. light blue maybe and i don't know about the purple.

LOL. That is SO me. Trying to choose from 10 shades of red. I have a SHOEBOX fulla nail polish and 99% of them are varying shades of red!

The BEST reds out there (OPI):

I'm Not Really a Waitress" (esp. @ the holidays) Gar-on-teed to get you lots of compliments and "what color is that?" comments. ;)
Not in Kansas any More
Malaga Wine
Racy?? (not sure - a great shimmer/sparkle for the holidays)
Vixen by Chanel (or clones - very dark)

Dark red looks great with very fair skin (and short nails). So does very dark blue shimmer.

Black = :no:

Last edited:
With light complexions, sometimes you want to stay away from the too dark of colors, just from my personal experience (since I'm white as a ghost). My favorite OPI color - Smokin' in Havanah - a rusty kind of red. Only on my toes, I always do french on my fingers!

My nails are really long all the sudden. I don't know how that happened. I should paint them. Last time I painted my nails it was pale yellow to match my prom dress, that was a month ago!

disco, i'm totally the opposite of you! i have shoeboxes full of nailpolish, but i don't have one shade of pink or red...i'm all about the weird colors........i have every color (including orange, and black) and have worn all of them :eyebrow: :p ......my favs are shimmery light blue or purple and lime green........esp in the summer! *runs off to paint nails*

I was playing with my nail polish last night... Now my left hand is half pale pink and half white, my right hand is half deep pink and half white. I found that painting your nails in half and half (vertically) made your fingers look slimmer and longer. :D

Discoteque said:
LOL. That is SO me. Trying to choose from 10 shades of red. I have a SHOEBOX fulla nail polish and 99% of them are varying shades of red!

The BEST reds out there (OPI):

I'm Not Really a Waitress" (esp. @ the holidays) Gar-on-teed to get you lots of compliments and "what color is that?" comments. ;)
Not in Kansas any More

Disco!
My OPI sister! Since it's summer I am now wearing Pompeii Purple, All Rose Lead to Rome, Argenteeny Pinkini, I'm not Really a Waitress.
For a darker color I like Russian to a Party.
I :heart: nail polish.

I can't really be bothered with my nails.

In summer i sometimes paint my toes coz they look nice in open toed shoes, but my fingernails - nah. I find it too much of a hassle to reapply all the time. The colour always starts coming off with my nails. :mad:

Yay- a nail polish thread! Everyone is always amazed at the amount of nail polish I have. I've been wearing it non-stop for about 7 years. I'm going to have to check out those OPI colors, Disco- I'm always looking for more! :D

Back
Top Bottom