I can't find bubbly enough bubble bath.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
isn't a bath simply you sitting in your own filth (+ water + soap?)

I used to get my baby some bubbly from Sephora called....

Actually I do not remember but the name was a pun. I remember it came in a clear plastic bottle that had black words in script on it and a black cap. The stuff was kinda blue-green.

It smells nice whatever it is...

~fairy_girl~ said:
ooh my favourite stuff is 'creamy candy bubble bars from LUSH lots of bubbles and it smells like a sweet shop :cute:

they do do other flavours tho ;)

Thanks!! I looked at the site and the stuff they have looks really good and pretty affordable too!! I'm going to try to get someone to pick some up for me so I won't have to pay for shipping to the US. :)

Oh - after further review - here is the stuff:

prodlg_00500414.jpg

by "Philosophy"

Last edited:
i have to agree with sicy, avon is the best. i've not taken baths in forever, but i used to use their bubble bath stuff, it's cool.

my mom sells avon. :D so i get stuff for like half off. well, she pays for it so i guess SHE does...:laugh:

meegannie said:

Thanks!! I looked at the site and the stuff they have looks really good and pretty affordable too!! I'm going to try to get someone to pick some up for me so I won't have to pay for shipping to the US. :)

oh dont they sell it in america ? i thought they did :eek:

erm they do in canada ... www.lush.com :)

also the fairy jasmine bath bombs are wicked :D

KhanadaRhodes said:
i have to agree with sicy, avon is the best. i've not taken baths in forever, but i used to use their bubble bath stuff, it's cool.

my mom sells avon. :D so i get stuff for like half off. well, she pays for it so i guess SHE does...:laugh:

Yeah Avon makes the best bubbles. I used to use it all the time until I lost my Avon lady. Now I use from the Bath & Body Works, but it's not as bubbly like Avon. :rant:

tiny dancer said:
Yeah Avon makes the best bubbles. I used to use it all the time until I lost my Avon lady. Now I use from the Bath & Body Works, but it's not as bubbly like Avon. :rant:
move here and my mom will sell it to you. :laugh:

but a cheaper way to do it is umm, i believe their website has a rep locator.

nbcrusader & hiphop :up:

I like it when my man shares my bubbles :sexywink:

and what AdamsMango said...shower gel makes a nice bubbly bubble bath :yes:

In Indiana its actually illegal to take baths between the months of October and March (at least according to DumbLaws.com)

It's a good thing it's now March, I was starting to get a little smelly.

Bonochick said:

Hehe..."flavours"...

*drinks it*

haha u know what i mean ;) what else do u call them ? lol :p

tho sometimes you do feel as if u should be eating the stuff rather than putting it in the tub :der: or maybe thats just me :rolleyes: :eeklaugh:

jkayet is getting me some of the bath bars from Lush and bringing them in April. I saw that there's a store in Nottingham. I will single-handedly keep them in business. :crazy:

~fairy_girl~ said:

what else do u call them ? lol :p

Scents! :D

I always tease my dad when he talks about "flavors" of candles...a lot of people say "flavor" instead of "scent" though.

meegannie said:
jkayet is getting me some of the bath bars from Lush and bringing them in April. I saw that there's a store in Nottingham. I will single-handedly keep them in business. :crazy:

ooh well i do hope u like it after i recommended it to u :)

Bonochick said:

Scents! :D

I always tease my dad when he talks about "flavors" of candles...a lot of people say "flavor" instead of "scent" though.

ahh scents ;) ok lol i couldnt think of that :eek: ;)

i can candles scented ... u know scented candles ...

now i am rambling :coocoo:

yes im bored ;)

~fairy_girl~ said:

oh dont they sell it in america ? i thought they did :eek:

erm they do in canada ... www.lush.com :)

also the fairy jasmine bath bombs are wicked :D
OMG!!!
:hyper::drool::hyper:
I don't know whether I should thank you or kick your ass!!! :lmao:
I have the worst feeling that I will be spending money with this website.:der::wave:

Back
Top Bottom